Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

i just started watching it the other day and i fell in love with the animation style and art.
its just so pretty and while it is sort of different from the manga im perfectly ok with that in this case.
i've put the manga on hold since it can take so long to update so by the time the next chapter has come out i've just forgotten everything sweatdrop

but i'm really excited to finish the anime

17,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • 50 Wins 150
Nightly Lullaby

really? I watched it 3 years ago. around there. was pretty good. x) glad to hear you like it.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Bretyboiii
Nightly Lullaby

really? I watched it 3 years ago. around there. was pretty good. x) glad to hear you like it.

ive been meaning to watch it for a while! i just never got around to it

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
well, the manga is one chapter per month, but it's worth the wait I think. the mangaka has more time to work on the art and plot that way, you get more pages per chapter than a weekly title too. not to mention the stuff that happened in the manga after the anime deviated from the manga completely have been pretty awesome. the Impure King arc was great and holy crap that shocker from the Illuminati arc!

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Mugetsu Ookamiza
well, the manga is one chapter per month, but it's worth the wait I think. the mangaka has more time to work on the art and plot that way, you get more pages per chapter than a weekly title too. not to mention the stuff that happened in the manga after the anime deviated from the manga completely have been pretty awesome. the Impure King arc was great and holy crap that shocker from the Illuminati arc!

yeah! i like that there are more pages per issue, but im just really impatient. I don't really like reading/watching anything until its actually complete so i can binge watch all of it
Just in-case you didn't already know, after around half way the Anime starts to go away from the Manga and sort of ends it's own way.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Aokijisike
Just in-case you didn't already know, after around half way the Anime starts to go away from the Manga and sort of ends it's own way.

i did know, but thanks anyway!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nightly Lullaby
Mugetsu Ookamiza

yeah! i like that there are more pages per issue, but im just really impatient. I don't really like reading/watching anything until its actually complete so i can binge watch all of it
I know I'd like it if we got chapters more often myself. but I just keep reminding myself that while that would be nice it could also come with down sides, and I like the series enough as it is now I wouldn't want those down sides a more frequently released manga could have. which makes it easier for me to wait a whole month for a new chapter.

besides, with the between chapter waits I've had to deal with for some stuff that was or still is unlicensed to get scanlated a month isn't really that bad a wait. damn, the between chapter waits for Ushio & Tora with some of the groups that were scanlating that was terrible, and that was already finished in Japan when they started scanlating it (I don't know WHY it took so long to get scanlated, it was pretty much THE top manga in the magazine it ran in back in the 90's, and why hasn't it been licensed yet too...).

Gaian

AnE is sutch a good anime, and the ending was epic, but I am not to that inner emptiness as when I saw School Days, or even SAO. But Ao is just golden smile

Dapper Explorer

Yeah, the manga was pretty good and I got through it in a couple of days. I don't think I'd watch the anime, but that's just mean.

I mean, it's a pretty typical shounen but the plot is well executed, has great artwork, and the characters are neat, and I love Kuro!

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Carpinter
AnE is sutch a good anime, and the ending was epic, but I am not to that inner emptiness as when I saw School Days, or even SAO. But Ao is just golden smile

I've never actually watched School Days, but I see it get recommended a lot, and I didn't particularly like SAO neutral I'm still going to watch SAO2 though

Gaian

Nightly Lullaby
Carpinter

I've never actually watched School Days, but I see it get recommended a lot, and I didn't particularly like SAO neutral I'm still going to watch SAO2 though

Hmm... If you dont like SAO, i dont think you're gonna like SAO 2 at all. SAO is just THAT good at the first arc, second is... well, not that much. But give it a try if u want.

BTW i recommend you Schools Days, for me has the best ending in all the animes i've seen.

Sry for my bad enslish D:

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Carpinter
Nightly Lullaby
Carpinter

Hmm... If you dont like SAO, i dont think you're gonna like SAO 2 at all. SAO is just THAT good at the first arc, second is... well, not that much. But give it a try if u want.

BTW i recommend you Schools Days, for me has the best ending in all the animes i've seen.

Sry for my bad enslish D:

No no you're fine! It was really the second half of SAO that made me dislike it, but when Kirito and Asuna went on like.. vacation? I began getting bored of it.

Quotable Explorer

I've nothing to say but I want season 2 so badly! dramallama

Romantic Gaian

i finish that anime in a day, just to ******** awesome!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff