Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you?

Yes. 0.46706586826347 46.7% [ 78 ]
No. 0.26347305389222 26.3% [ 44 ]
Do I what?....o_o?! 0.26946107784431 26.9% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Do I think any 2D animation with 3D animation looks a bit stupid? Yes, yes I do.

Eloquent Elocutionist

it depends on what anime...but most of the time...yes adding computer effects does ruin it...I'm not sure if this is anime or not but I've seen this Code Lyoko show on CN and I hate it -_-
It depends... if the whole thing is 3-D, like the people and stuff, then yes. gonk But if they just do water or something, then it's ok. smile
It really depends on the quality of the 3D and how well it blends with the 2D. One of my favorite series, ZOIDS, contains both 3D and 2D animation.
Its just laziness. Of course, most animes you see now are partially computer generated anyway for speed purposes, so I suppose it's to be expected.
Don't really think so.. rolleyes
they've been doing it for years and I don't really see them stopping anytime soon, personally I think that if its well done it can make for a great bit of special effects, on the other hand I've seen it done so poorly that it takes away from the anime and you end up thinking gawd that was the worst anime ever, if only it had a bit of moviephone.com in it, then every thing will be better.
I like it, but it should be blended. Like ghost in the shell the movie. heart
I haven't seen a show (or movie) yet where CG additions "ruined" the show/movie.
But sometimes it doesn't always look too well to do it, no. It should be done carefully, if it's going to be done at all.
not always
I don't know it'll ruin the anime. I've seen alot of good anime with 3D. Some have 3D occasionally, others have like 80% 3D. And almost all the movie versions have some 3D more or less.
It all depends if the 3D animation is well done or not. I personally like the 3D stuff in Zoids. xP
a lot of the time yes xp xp xp xp
it depends if they use it alot i think its sad because then they are not very good at drawing anime, but then again making computer animation is like an art form. now i'm confusing myself. overall it depends if they use it in moderation and if it blends in.
Fukazeshin
I suppose it all depends on how it's done, and how well it's done. I've seen it done very well and I've seen it done very poorly.
yeah thats true neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces