Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite. I wait anxiously for every Thursday so I can watch the newest episode.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
LuceLux
Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite. I wait anxiously for every Thursday so I can watch the newest episode.

So do i. I can't wait to see Kaneki change into something amazing. Oh boy its getting good
Angel Raquel
LuceLux

So do i. I can't wait to see Kaneki change into something amazing. Oh boy its getting good

Right? I hear he is going to get some centipede form? It's going to be epic!!

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Well as you know Kaneki is a One eye'd Ghoul just like the Owl. But if you have noticed he has changed and gained more power than most of the ghouls around him after
he killed Jason and ate him along with him being genetically changed by the doctors who replaces all his vital organs with rizes in the beginning.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

I am in love with this series. <3
        More-so the manga than the anime, but the anime has wonderful art and smooth animation.
        Quite nice to look at in full color and moving.

Suzuya has to be my favorite character though.
        Oh and Naki. Naki is the best! <3

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
they both are pretty cool. I love kaneki though

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Kaneki is awesome and I adore him.
        The fight between him and Yamori was pretty badass.
        And I'm digging the Kakuja mutation he's experiencing currently in the anime.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I'm a fan, though I read the manga.

Kaneki, please rest well someday. It probably won't happen though.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Who Saw the recent episode of Season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul? What Did you think of it and what do you think of Kaneki's new power?

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
T__T Tokyo Ghoul is probably one of the best mangas I've ever read. I also watch the anime tho... I have so many feeellls

Wind-up Bunny

Brutally honest, Uta was the main reason I got into TG. I loved his character design and the fact his seiyuu is Sakurai Takahiro only encouraged me to watch the anime. Then I read the manga & fell in love with Uta heart
He and his clown gang are my favorites for plenty of reasons. Mangas and animes with well-written villains always have my respect & Tokyo Ghoul honorably earned it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff