Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Has anybody seen it?
Probably one of the greatest amines i have ever seen, and I cried like a baby.
Maybe nobody has yet?
.-.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
its dead hours in A/M/C
GunSstray
its dead hours in A/M/C
Ah that would make sense. I'm getting the hang of being on here now and being in this forum for a change.. sweatdrop

Dapper Poster

Haven't seen it yet, but it's on my list to watch.

Also; ********, that's a long title.
Zlae

I loved it and it takes a lot for me to really really love an anime. It was that kinda like, that if i had the ability to...i would erase it from my brain to watch it anew all over again.

&& Yes it is fkn long, took me forever to be able to even say half of it in person to someone else. lol

Dapper Poster

SuzuPanda
Zlae

I loved it and it takes a lot for me to really really love an anime. It was that kinda like, that if i had the ability to...i would erase it from my brain to watch it anew all over again.

&& Yes it is fkn long, took me forever to be able to even say half of it in person to someone else. lol
Well I'll take your word for it!

Haha, there's no way I'd be able to say that.

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
It's really a great series. There are parts that will make you sad, parts that will make you want to smack something and the end will make you cry like a baby.

As for the title, I just call it Ano Hana. The real title is way too long LOL

Timid Millionaire

I bawled like every three episodes and the finale had me in tears through half of it. One of the saddest and most beautiful animes I've ever seen.

I'm really hoping that itll be released on DvD, preferably subbed only.

Lunatic

It forcefully milked the tears out of me at least once an episode
It was good though..

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
loved it  heart
damn touching  cry

5,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Oh, man. My friend Aira forced me to watch it with her. Spent six hours watching the whole thing. Just hearing the premise left me in tears, so it was no surprise when I started crying when the opening sequence and song started playing.

And kept crying.

And crying.

And crying.

And crying...

I used up an entire roll of toilet paper, since tissue wasn't available. I was sobbing so hard I nearly threw up and my eyes were so swollen I couldn't even see anymore. I had a headache that lasted for two days which I'm pretty sure resulted from massive dehydration. Six. Nonstop. Hours. Of crying.

It was so worth it. Even if my reputation never really recovered from that. sweatdrop

Dapper Ladykiller

There were some parts that genuinely made me tear up. But I'll be honest, the last episode didn't because they were trying too hard. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff