• Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
MilIions Knives
Boku no Pico.
I had nobody to warn me.... gonk

^
gonk
It was like a disaster... terrifying but you can't look away...

I also add:
Dubbed HunterxHunter, just... why?...
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, because of how sad and empty I felt afterwards.
Amnesia was okay, blandest characters ever and a plot full of holes but I surprisingly enjoyed the artwork.
AstralNymph
School days.
xD THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY.
School days school days school days school days

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Elfin Lied...I was depressed for weeks afterwards...

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Umineko
SAO

Bleh wasted so many hours marathoning that junk @_@

Lonely Phantom

Kirenisia
Umineko
SAO

Bleh wasted so many hours marathoning that junk @_@

Can I just say how much I loved Sao the first I saw it but completely regreted that decision the second run through. Like i guess I focused on the "he saves the girl " bit I forgot to question how stupid it was.

Its a STRAIGHT harem where it started dark with the whole people die in this world. Due to this world being so hard to escape to average players its only up to the "Almighty" Kirito beat it. When you realize this mmo has to have at LEAST one swordsmen better than him. And even if he were that good who taught him to use 2 swords in kendo when that jazz is so hard? After months of being trapped in this game many have just given up or accepted the fact they are now stuck. Many dont leave the town cause ******** that gonna die but when Kirito dies he comes back as if he was blessed with the ultimate phoenix down. Can we note that he has had the ******** most near deaths ever. The little incest is so not needed. And its not legitimate that you just "Take" another players weapon. You dont just grab it. Thats gaming taboo. The guy who lost all his friends to a trap decides to jump off and commit suicide. Did he think it would be a quick death? Or did he realize he was on like the 74th floor after he jumped. Plus its all Kirito fault. He let his power and level blind him of the potential dangers for others.

The difference between villians:

The first one caused the death of thousands of ******** people and dies getting off pretty light.

The other is obsessed with holding asuna AS if shes the best girl in the world Seriously the one girl kirito loves is the one girl he picks. "The first villian is basically like oh hey kirito sorry for killing people. Here alter game stuff so you can win"

All in all it has so many questions and sins. It had few moments

Lonely Phantom

allmostanyone
MilIions Knives
Boku no Pico.

^
gonk

I also add:
Amnesia was okay, blandest characters ever and a plot full of holes but I surprisingly enjoyed the artwork.

Dubbed almost anything.
Demon King Daimao English dub scarred me a little

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Kaioken Bust Deez Nutz
allmostanyone
MilIions Knives
Boku no Pico.

^
gonk

I also add:

Dubbed almost anything.
Demon King Daimao English dub scarred me a little

I'm a dubbed defender. On the whole I almost always enjoy it over the original.
But that HunterxHunter... If I were forced to watch more of it it may just convert me eek

mv 's Bestie

Punk

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Macross Frontier
          Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Dedicated Tactician

Kaioken Bust Deez Nutz

Can I just say how much I loved Sao the first I saw it but completely regreted that decision the second run through. Like i guess I focused on the "he saves the girl " bit I forgot to question how stupid it was.

Its a STRAIGHT harem where it started dark with the whole people die in this world. Due to this world being so hard to escape to average players its only up to the "Almighty" Kirito beat it. When you realize this mmo has to have at LEAST one swordsmen better than him. And even if he were that good who taught him to use 2 swords in kendo when that jazz is so hard? After months of being trapped in this game many have just given up or accepted the fact they are now stuck. Many dont leave the town cause ******** that gonna die but when Kirito dies he comes back as if he was blessed with the ultimate phoenix down. Can we note that he has had the ******** most near deaths ever. The little incest is so not needed. And its not legitimate that you just "Take" another players weapon. You dont just grab it. Thats gaming taboo. The guy who lost all his friends to a trap decides to jump off and commit suicide. Did he think it would be a quick death? Or did he realize he was on like the 74th floor after he jumped. Plus its all Kirito fault. He let his power and level blind him of the potential dangers for others.

The difference between villians:

The first one caused the death of thousands of ******** people and dies getting off pretty light.

The other is obsessed with holding asuna AS if shes the best girl in the world Seriously the one girl kirito loves is the one girl he picks. "The first villian is basically like oh hey kirito sorry for killing people. Here alter game stuff so you can win"

All in all it has so many questions and sins. It had few moments

I'd highly suggest reading the novels, from your complaints, you would probably like them a great deal better than the anime. As for there being someone better as a swordsman, yes and no. The system was set up to award the dual-wielding to the player who could best use it. If there happened to be a better (one-handed) user, the skill would have gone to that person instead.

The guy who jumped - They show another scene where a person jumps, they show the person 'shatter' after a certain distance. So, it wasn't a 74-floor drop, it was Kirito's fault though, yes.

That said, episodes 2, 3, and... I think even 4, are all side-stories from the second book.

That said, most of your points are valid, and can be attributed to SAO being a shounen anime, and getting all the bits that go with such designation.

The anime reallly ******** up the second game. So many key details were left out, that it made everything so... bad. I have no wish to defend the ALO portion of the anime.

Other than the fight with Eugene, because I watched solely to see that animated.

Shy Conversationalist

Vampire Knight. I can't believe I watched that entire sack of crap.
MilIions Knives
Boku no Pico.

Oh.
Oh.
... OH.

I feel so sorry for you.
heart Hope you've recovered.
madoka, k-on, mirai nikki, and evangelion

Beloved Prophet

Shameless Noob

8,550 Points