Irregular Phantom

User Image
X
X
X

User Image
User Image

------------------

Arakawa under the bridge. It gets on my berves everytime I try to finish it.User Image

------------------

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Fruits Basket. I couldn't make it through the first episode.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Ghost in the Shell and Lucky Star come to mind.
Second season of Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan. The first season wasn't too good too, but I guess I could get through those 12 episodes. The second season was just too much for me... and what was that ending?!

Also, Serial Experiments Lain. I don't know, maybe if I re-watched it I could find a "hidden meaning" to it, but I was watching it with my friends during a New Year's party... and I almost felt asleep thanks to it, lol. The only thing that kept me away from sleeping was food ^^;

Conservative Genius

Devil May Cry
- It took until the very last episode to actually be entertaining and even then it was short lived.

Gundam Wing
- Liked it when it was airing on Toonami. Still kinda do but when I rewatched, I was bored to the point that I was either asleep through half the episodes or barely paid any attention.

Ponyo
- Can't pinpoint what exactly bored me about it. Just know I found it a chore to actually sit through.

Secret World of Arrietty
- Same as above.

Stellvia of the Universe
- I only liked 2 of the characters. A highly probably lesbian and the pink-ish purple haired guy that tried to hook up with her, unaware of her sexual preference. And since they weren't the central main characters, I found the show rather boring.

Chu-Bra
- Something I watched at random for the hell of it. Think I expected more "young girls wearing provocative underwear" hijinks and less "If you don't wear the proper size underwear, ladies, it's bad for your development" education.

Ghost Stories (in Japanese only)
- Have to take it seriously in Japanese and I don't care for Japanese ghost stories/urban legends so that just doesn't do it for me.

The second half of Dragon Drive
- Same as Ponyo and Arrietty

The first....30 episodes or so of Transformers Armada
- "Autobots! A Minicon has been detected! Rollout!.....We have secured the minicon/We lost the minicon to the Decepticons!" Repeat for nearly every one of those 30 episodes.

Most episodes of Detective Conan/Case Closed that don't involve a murder case
- Recently caught up with Detective Conan and the episodes like "Find who kidnapped a friend of ours as a decoy to really steal this rug." just didn't have that same feel to them that I have grown to expect from Conan. Worse so when they based on manga chapters and the filler episodes were better.

The first 2 episodes of Welcome to the NHK
- The plot didn't really pick up for me/interest me all that much until the main character found out his otaku next door neighbor was a friend of his from high school and that didn't happen until halfway through the second episode so I just count the whole thing as boring.

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Eternal Marionetta
Ferrie
â™  Azumanga Daioh
Not remotely funny

Yotsuba shat all over it

This was disturbing to me.

Same here. I couldn't get past half the series!

Party Sailor

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Naruto >.< I watch it with my friend sometimes, but the whole time, I'm extremely ******** bored. I also watched the first episode of Durarara, and to me, it was ******** long. I just didn't get hooked in, but the case might be that it was the first episode. May continue it, but I'm unsure. |:

Lucky Star was alright to me. It did get boring at points when they start talking about ONE subject for the next 10 minutes (like, OH MY GOD. D:< ) but I actually enjoyed it.

Party Sailor

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
blonde-and-proud26
Fruits Basket. I couldn't make it through the first episode.
Same here, but with the manga. I read part of the manga, but always put the book down. I didn't understand anything going on and I got bored the whole time .__.

Sparkly Prophet

That bullshit yo kids spew around, Black Butler or BlackSHITsuji.

I ain't finding it fun when you can't care about little boys being referenced to *****. It ain't cool or hawt hawt hawt. Plus, a generic plot.

No. I could stay up all night and not find any of it funny.

Invisible Seeker

Hmm...haven't found one yet
digihearts35
Have you ever seen a boring anime? If so what is it and why did you find it boring. For me, it would Lucky Star. But I think that's partially because I didn't get most of the references when I first watched it.
That's just what I was going to say. Lucky Star and Ouran High School Host Club. It's meaningless comedy to me, and it's not even funny.
Devincooper64
Naruto shippuden: I don't really know what happened to the anime but its just turned into a piece of crap.
So many characters. Ugh. I prefer it when an anime tracks a handful of characters throughout the series. I only like a series if I like a character, so if that character is only one in a billion, I'm not going to like the anime.

Yu-Gi-Oh! had a lot of characters but was not as bad as Naruto, so I could tolerate it better. But I still skipped over many parts.

Salty Gawker

LOGH
Guaranteed replies.png
Naruto
Bleach
Inu Yasha
Yugioh
Ouran High School Host Club
Lucky Star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items