Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Have you ever seen a boring anime? If so what is it and why did you find it boring. For me, it would Lucky Star. But I think that's partially because I didn't get most of the references when I first watched it.

Gracious Sophomore

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
Painfully generic slice-of-life moe anime.

Some are pretty good though.

5,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
a boring Anime........ hmmm well over all the Animes i've seen the most boring would have to be Utena. it mite be cause im watching it in japaness but i find it Boring all the way. there isn't really a plot to it like other Animes i've watched.
I agree on Lucky Star. Also, Naruto.
â™  Azumanga Daioh
Not remotely funny

Yotsuba shat all over it

Witty Phantom

Ferrie
â™  Azumanga Daioh
Not remotely funny

Yotsuba shat all over it

This was disturbing to me.
Accel world. Damn bored!

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
K-on. :l
Idk... it just doesn't suit me.

Quotable Genius

Generally extremely long series.
I love one piece to death but I honestly don't read each ark from start to finish, I skim the boring parts and get to the punchlines faster..

And Bleach. After a while, it was clear it was a game of "who can make s**t up the fastest."

Generous Fatcat

24,325 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Any dragonball series.

Witty Phantom

Virgil_Ashwood
Generally extremely long series.
I love one piece to death but I honestly don't read each ark from start to finish, I skim the boring parts and get to the punchlines faster..

And Bleach. After a while, it was clear it was a game of "who can make s**t up the fastest."

I agree. Bleach was really good at first. Then it just got tedious and confusing.

Quotable Genius

Sunshine_Cat_32
Any dragonball series.

Gasp! Blasphemy! How can you not love impossibly buff guys yelling at each other and growing epic mullets? Its like pro wrestling but with lasers and explosions!

(in case people can't tell, its sarcasm. I don't care for the anime myself, the games are where its at.)

Witty Phantom

Virgil_Ashwood
Sunshine_Cat_32
Any dragonball series.

Gasp! Blasphemy! How can you not love impossibly buff guys yelling at each other and growing epic mullets? Its like pro wrestling but with lasers and explosions!

(in case people can't tell, its sarcasm. I don't care for the anime myself, the games are where its at.)

It takes like, ten episodes for one fight to be over. It was alright at first, when it was Dragonball. The Z came along.

Quotable Genius

Eternal Marionetta
Virgil_Ashwood
Sunshine_Cat_32
Any dragonball series.

It takes like, ten episodes for one fight to be over. It was alright at first, when it was Dragonball. The Z came along.

But that was most of the fun! (sarcasm, of course).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff