Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Poster

Don't you hate it when there's an awesome anime that doesn't have another season? Or perhaps they didn't cut off the loose ends and left things explained?

I do.
It makes me want to punch babies.

List anime here that you wish had a second season.

Personally, for me:

Darker Than Black
Durarara!!
Spice and Wolf
Tiger & Bunny
Deadman Wonderland
Kuragehime
Ouran High School Host Club

LIST, COME ON PEOPLE.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Angel Beats, Another, EASIER ACCESS TO THE NEW HETALIA SEASONS gonk

Dapper Poster

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Why do think that Angel Beats needs a new season?

Personally I thought that what they had done was great. Instead of a new season I'd wish for a series of OVA's with backstories for the other characters that didn't have their past explored.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Zlae
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Personally I thought that what they had done was great. Instead of a new season I'd wish for a series of OVA's with backstories for the other characters that didn't have their past explored.

I want to see whether or not they meet up in their new lives o: And yeah I don't even know Yuri's full name D:

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Angel Beats
Less new season and more remake.
Had terrible pacing.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Shintouyu
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Angel Beats
Less new season and more remake.
Had terrible pacing.

I loved it nevertheless ; o; My second favorite anime c:

Dapper Poster

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Zlae
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

I want to see whether or not they meet up in their new lives o: And yeah I don't even know Yuri's full name D:
Oh I doubt they'd do something like that, the whole point was for us to interpret it. If they do, I'll honestly say I'd watch it, but I'd be disappointed in them doing such a thing.

Personally I was hoping that Yuzuru would repeat what happened to the previous guy; turning insane in the world from the loss of his loved one (in this case, Kanade disappearing) and just repeating the former's mistakes.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Zlae
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Zlae
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Oh I doubt they'd do something like that, the whole point was for us to interpret it. If they do, I'll honestly say I'd watch it, but I'd be disappointed in them doing such a thing.

Personally I was hoping that Yuzuru would repeat what happened to the previous guy; turning insane in the world from the loss of his loved one (in this case, Kanade disappearing) and just repeating the former's mistakes.

I personally really like the anime the way it turned out, because it at least gave it a happy ending after losing Kanade. I tend to be curious a lot so that's why I want a new season I suppose emotion_yatta

Dapper Poster

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Zlae
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Zlae
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

I personally really like the anime the way it turned out, because it at least gave it a happy ending after losing Kanade. I tend to be curious a lot so that's why I want a new season I suppose emotion_yatta
Mhm, I understand that.

More Angel Beats is never a bad thing.

Shameless Stalker

Gigantic Formula.

west_haven's Husbando

Mind-boggling Detective

User Image

Kino's Journey. There are more than a dozen novels for them to pull material from, so it would be amazing if they made a second one.
I long for more Chihayafuru.
Darker than Black did have a Second Season wtf ..

Shy Regular

Nichijou
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
The iDOLM@STER (Not Xenoglossia)

--
All of these were great anime and I would LOVE a second season for all of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff