Welcome to Gaia! ::

Somber Ash's Husband

Zlae
Don't you hate it when there's an awesome anime that doesn't have another season? Or perhaps they didn't cut off the loose ends and left things explained?

Yeah I think it bugs all of us.

I agree with Ouran High School Host Club. Though the manga didn't last that much longer than the where the series cut off so I suppose they just didn't think they would have the time to fill it in. Though you might want to try the Ouran Live Action show - I actually sort of liked it.

Bleach - They ended the anime just as the author finally started a story arc I really enjoyed in the manga - wtf?

Not a series but something I would like to see a continuing series of: Vampire Hunter D (Particularly after Bloodlust)

Black Blood Brothers - Which ended like crap after all the potential the series had. I was less than pleased.

Darker than BLACK - I enjoy the characters a lot and wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

I'm sure there are lots of others but those are the ones that immediately came to mind.

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
FLCL.
Mushi-shi.
Eden of the east.

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Or they should at least put up a video of them being their 2P selves on Youtube emotion_dowant Yeah stripper Germany OTL Can't find the link to the picture though xDDDDD

YESS!! ;u; heart Hahaha I wonder what Italy would do xD And what do you think 2P!Russia would look like? ono
G U I L T Y C R O W N ! !

Even though, it ended epically, I still want a 2nd season! yum_puddi Maybe something like how Avatar The Last Air Bender continued? emotion_kirakira (The Legend of Korra) Oh but I will be contented if they would just make a movie. crying I just really really really really want to see INORI emotion_bigheart again. crying Although she died.

Generous Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Darker than Black does have a second season.
I'm in the process of watching it, but having a hard time at the moment.

And I'm definitely with you on Durarara and Kuragehime. I want to watch so much more!

9,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Guin Saga
Ichiban Ushirou No Daimaou
Kaze No Stigma

Shy Conversationalist

I kind of wish Blood+ had another season, or at least some kind of follow up or sequel.
It was a longer series and the ending was good, but I was interested to see what would become of a certain set of twins.

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
There should have been another season of Tactics!
emo

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Or they should at least put up a video of them being their 2P selves on Youtube emotion_dowant Yeah stripper Germany OTL Can't find the link to the picture though xDDDDD

YESS!! ;u; heart Hahaha I wonder what Italy would do xD And what do you think 2P!Russia would look like? ono

Italy would probably end up following Germany or run away, 2P Italy would like 2P Germany xD 2P Russia I think would fall madly in love with Belarus and he'd probably be a bit like Italy

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Italy would probably end up following Germany or run away, 2P Italy would like 2P Germany xD 2P Russia I think would fall madly in love with Belarus and he'd probably be a bit like Italy

xd xd xd Maybe he'll be 2P!Germany's stalker xDDD Awwww!! blaugh That would be so cute XDD heart

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

xd xd xd Maybe he'll be 2P!Germany's stalker xDDD Awwww!! blaugh That would be so cute XDD heart

Bahaha I'd love to see that xD I love RusBel, I ship them... /INNOCENTLY/ xDD Russia's cute either way ^ J^

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Bahaha I'd love to see that xD I love RusBel, I ship them... /INNOCENTLY/ xDD Russia's cute either way ^ J^

ouo What are your other favorite pairings? XD AGREED!! whee heart

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

I like SuFin, but my favorite pairing is me and China... OTL

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Yay! xD Do you think.. USUK is cute? XD /smacked Hurray for China~~ xDD

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

Yay! xD Do you think.. USUK is cute? XD /smacked Hurray for China~~ xDD

I don't really care, probably not since my friend hates USUK xDD It's banned from my school's anime club since she's in staff xD So in return I banned RoChu since I have a crush on China emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff