• Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Angel Beats, Another, EASIER ACCESS TO THE NEW HETALIA SEASONS gonk

Agreed @Angel Beats and Hetalia!

I also wanna see if they got together or not!

And I wish they'd still make Hetalia episodes with Japanese dubs..
crying

Another is really new and just finished maybe a month or go so it's probably a good thing to wait a bit before maybe a new season comes out sweatdrop
Same here, all I see is Kanade and Otonashi in their new lives but what about the others? Do they even meet again?! gonk
I can't even find seasons three and four crying I always watch Hetalia both sub and dub since I love them both blaugh

I see, I'll check it out. xD

EXACTLY!! I want to see Yui and Hinata.. crying

Haha I salute you for bearing with the English dubs.. xD I don't really like Russia's voice.. It's too deep. eek Hahaha no offense, though!

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

crying

Another is really new and just finished maybe a month or go so it's probably a good thing to wait a bit before maybe a new season comes out sweatdrop
Same here, all I see is Kanade and Otonashi in their new lives but what about the others? Do they even meet again?! gonk
I can't even find seasons three and four crying I always watch Hetalia both sub and dub since I love them both blaugh

Haha I salute you for bearing with the English dubs.. xD I don't really like Russia's voice.. It's too deep. eek Hahaha no offense, though!

Okay xD It's horror just saying emotion_awesome
I want to see Iwasawa! D: She's my favorite character o no
xD I love the dubs because of the accents, Russia's isn't bad but I hate how China's is voiced by a girl even in the dubs emotion_donotwant Sub I don't mind because the voice is so kawaii aru *-* Nevertheless, they did a pretty good job with the dubs, but I love the subs just as much. None taken though emotion_awesome

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

crying

xD I love the dubs because of the accents, Russia's isn't bad but I hate how China's is voiced by a girl even in the dubs emotion_donotwant Sub I don't mind because the voice is so kawaii aru *-* Nevertheless, they did a pretty good job with the dubs, but I love the subs just as much. None taken though emotion_awesome

WHAT gonk Haha alright I'll watch it with my friends xd
Yes!!! This topic makes me want to do a petition xDDDDD
I KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO. /is a Chinese irl and finds this weird. Don't Chinese people have deep voices? gonk xd

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

crying

WHAT gonk Haha alright I'll watch it with my friends xd
Yes!!! This topic makes me want to do a petition xDDDDD
I KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO. /is a Chinese irl and finds this weird. Don't Chinese people have deep voices? gonk xd

Okay xD Have fun with that o uo
//Too lazy to do a petition but I'm waiting for HetaOni to update emotion_0A0
~Mostly Indochinese~ o: I don't know but finding out China is voiced by a girl in the dub= classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu ~Tableflips~ emotion_donotwant

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

~Mostly Indochinese~ o: I don't know but finding out China is voiced by a girl in the dub= classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu ~Tableflips~ emotion_donotwant

Haha, will do! Thanks for the recommend. xd
HETAONII!! Haha~ emotion_bigheart
And I wish they'd show the 2P characters in the series.. It would be awesome xDDDDDD
OuO Awesomee!!! xD Hahaha Forever Dubbed by a Girl.. emotion_facepalm
Funimation: emotion_awesome
Soul Eater, FLCL (Fooly Cooly), I wish they would release Sailor Moon the anime again, and that is all I think of at the moment. sweatdrop

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

And I wish they'd show the 2P characters in the series.. It would be awesome xDDDDDD

No problem xD
I love HetaOni with a passion ; o; I don't care if it's just a fanmade game THEY NEED TO MAKE A MOVIE AND AN ANIME classified_fu
They could do that for a new season xD It'd be so strange though cause this one picture of Prussia talking about what 2P Germany would be like and he said that 2P Germany must be a stripper x'DDDD
Forever Dubbed by a Girl crying Poor China D:
I didn't see anyone else post it, so Sora No Woto season 2.

But other shows I agree with include:
Spice and Wolf Season 3
Working Season 3
More K-On, always more K-On
More Kino no Tabi
Kaiji Season 3
Akagi to Ten (Just more Fukamoto in general)
and Kill Me Baby (Never gonna happen)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
S-Cry-ed

Man that anime is so ******** awesome they should really make a new season of it.
i would like another season of HOTD, OHSHC, rosario+vampire, and blue exorcist (although that can wait till the manga gets farther)

Kawaii Rogue

Slam Dunk !! gonk

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Kawaii Kawamoto
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

No problem xD
I love HetaOni with a passion ; o; I don't care if it's just a fanmade game THEY NEED TO MAKE A MOVIE AND AN ANIME classified_fu
They could do that for a new season xD It'd be so strange though cause this one picture of Prussia talking about what 2P Germany would be like and he said that 2P Germany must be a stripper x'DDDD
Forever Dubbed by a Girl crying Poor China D:

Agreed!!
Yes!! We should send that suggestion to the studio.. The Japanese studio. xD I want to hear their /real/ voices as 2Ps. And stripper Germany? xDDDDDD LOL!!! That'd be awesome. xDDD
crying
These Are Mine:

Fate Stay Night
Blood+
Deadman Wonderland
Highschool Of The Dead
Black Rock Shooter

I Don't Really Know If They Have A 2nd Season Or Not...

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
BLEACH

natsume book of friends

Inuyasha

Shugo Chara

there are others i dont remember

Divine Knight

12,225 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Rosario+Vampire
Ah! My Goddess
Kaze No Stigma (no possible though manga and anime will remain unconcluded as the author has passed)

side note: Don't see how they could continue Inu-Yasha as Final Act pretty much wrapped the anime up on par just the way the manga did.

Bleach (Manga and Anime are still ongoing, though the manga has entered it's final arc)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff