Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'm sure we all have at least one anime that we didn't finish. I have my fair share of anime that I dropped, including Ouran High School Host Club and Kannazuki no Miko, to name a few. I stopped watching Ouran because the show was getting.......strange and I didn't get the satire jokes at the time. Plus I only ended up like a few of the characters. As for Kannazuki no Miko, I dropped since it was REALLY slow and boring. stare Now what about you? What anime did you drop and why?

and please NO SPOILERS!

Shameless Stalker

Hitman Reborn... Easily the Ten Year Later arc just made me drop it so fast I never looked back.

Devoted Explorer

Wyrn
Hitman Reborn... Easily the Ten Year Later arc just made me drop it so fast I never looked back.

Seriously this!!!!!

Partying Reveler

D. Gray Man

I just couldn't finish it , no real reason for it.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I drop a series if I'm not longer interested or I don't like the direction it is going.

For example, I dropped Blood-C because it was boring me. It turned out to be ridiculous later on (bunny blender?), so I'm glad I dropped it when I did.

Eloquent Prophet

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
One peice, I haven't caught up yet, I keep watching it on and off. I just don't have the time anymore

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Naruto, Bleach, Yugioh, Deathnote, Dragonball Z, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Gundam. The list goes on.

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Fairytail. :Y

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Brave 10. They literally cut out EVERY moment I wanted to see animated regarding my favorite character. emotion_donotwant I was not happy.

" I did everything you asked! "

Dapper Ladykiller

Vandread. And Bleach.

Charitable Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
There was Pandora Hearts, Tears to Tiara and the long running anime like Naruto and BLEACH.
For Pandora Hearts, I just couldn't get into it.
With Tears to Tiara, I couldn't stand Riannon's rambling.
And for shows like Naruto and BLEACH, it's pretty obvious that they've gone on a long time. Way too long.

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
I bailed on "Ro-Kyu-Bu" after 10 minutes. That show should not exist. emotion_donotwant

Gracious Sophomore

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
Long series like Naruto, Bleach, Yu-gi-oh ...
I never finished Detective Conan it has like 700+ episodes...Too many

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I never finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, mainly because I realized they didnt have the whole thing on Netflix Instant, and I'm too lazy to look for a good quality upload on youtube or anywhere else. Besides that, Naruto and Pokemon. I tried to stay faithful to Pokemon Diamond 7 Pearl, but it just got to be too much... Some of the characters were just... Meh. I wish I could find the older episodes on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff