Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sailor

9,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Black Butler is one and Digimon Xros was another
Wyrn
Hitman Reborn... Easily the Ten Year Later arc just made me drop it so fast I never looked back.

I liked the Hitman Reborn but when i started TYL i got a little bored and just kinda dropped it.

I also dropped Inuyasha and for awhile Naruto too until just recently.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
i couldn't finish blood plus and i don't know even why

Alien Invader

I used to start and stop series all the freaking time. Luckily I've learned how to spot pretty quickly whether I'd like something or not. I tend to go for more serious plots and the art style can reflect that. I navigate through streaming providers' anime selection pretty easily. I could not have done that 10 years ago.

But yeah, series I remember blatantly putting my foot down like "NO, I WILL NOT WATCH YOU" would be Excel Saga and Chobits.
Excel Saga I just thought was so obnoxious and everyone was so obsessed with it and I just didn't get it. I don't like heavy humor most of the time.
Then Chobits I stopped watching because I'm a huge fan of the manga and I didn't feel like it was doing it justice. An entire episode dedicated to getting her panties? Really? emotion_donotwant

Vicious Demigod

There have been PLENTY of anime that I have started and then just gave up on. crying

A couple of standouts include Black Butler, Mushi-shi, and Claymore.

Mushi-shi is a good anime, but I always started it up and then something would come up in my life and I wouldn't have time for it. Black Butler was kind of weird for me. Even though I found myself laughing sometimes, other times I was like "WTF." I got all the way through Claymore until there were only a couple of episodes left and I just lost interest.

Shy Kitten

8,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Junior Trader 100
ummm let see...

kuroshitsuji
chrono crusade
chicchana yukitsukai sugar
uta-kata

i know there are more, but cant remember right now sorry xd
emo
I never finished Black Blood Brothers....I kind of just forgot about it.
Guyver sweatdrop Watched the first five minutes, spent the rest of the day depressed and dissapointed. stare

Fashionable Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
bleach...it had too much filler

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500

Supercharged Hellraiser