Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agree?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

I really believe that Pokemon would be a lot better if they take all the episodes that really play no important role in the storyline: it being that Ash is trying to become a Pokemon master. It gets really annoying to see Ash get side tracked to far off villages away from the road to a gym, and have about ten episodes of unnecessary storyline or plot. stare
Sacred Flame
I find animes that drag a certian point out become annoying. Like, they're about to make it to the big boss freak or whatever and they're so close but they just can't ever make it. >.< So they battle, they're about to die, but it's a "to be continued" thing. >.<

I agree and i just have to say, your duckies are awesome biggrin
yep Pokem must be meeting its end
DBZ should have ended long ago... sweatdrop
Musuu
DBZ
Gundam
Inu Yasha [even though it ends in 3 months]

ya uh huh okay dear, you have no idea what you are talking about

Magical Bookworm

14,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!That series NEVER ends!>.<
And Pokemon.How the HELL does it stay popular when it SUCKS?!
Sessarial
Musuu
DBZ
Gundam

What? They're right. Even if I don't know much about DBZ (the anime), I know for a fact that the entire REAL plot of Inuyasha could easily fit within 90 episodes, maybe 60. Its just that they have so many gawddamn pointless fillers that don't DO anything that drags out the anime. And the whole 'pokemon' element that was added in is a negative spot, too. THe fact that they're going around finding EVERY FAWKING SHIKON JEWEL SHARD takes up too much time. Its just like how Ash goes around trying to catch EVERY FAWKING POKEMON out there (though, he's failing miserably....). Inuyasha is dragged out way too much for its own good.
Phishy Chan
Sessarial
Musuu
DBZ
Gundam

What? They're right. Even if I don't know much about DBZ (the anime), I know for a fact that the entire REAL plot of Inuyasha could easily fit within 90 episodes, maybe 60. Its just that they have so many gawddamn pointless fillers that don't DO anything that drags out the anime. And the whole 'pokemon' element that was added in is a negative spot, too. THe fact that they're going around finding EVERY FAWKING SHIKON JEWEL SHARD takes up too much time. Its just like how Ash goes around trying to catch EVERY FAWKING POKEMON out there (though, he's failing miserably....). Inuyasha is dragged out way too much for its own good.

I agree.

And even though I (personally) enjoy DBZ, I believe that the fights can be limited down some episodes and the filler episodes that weren't in the manga could be taken out, so the series wouldn't be quite so long.

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
I agree with you. Not only series that go on and on but also a few movies where you just want it to end!
For it was Castle in the Sky, Twilight of that Dark Master, and Princess Mononke (my husband loves Princess M so much but I don't really like it at all xp )
ugh.. inuyasha.. -.-;;
DB/Z/GT. and get this once the anime is over then they are making a live action movie! gonk
Goku_saiyuki
DB/Z/GT. and get this once the anime is over then they are making a live action movie! gonk

The anime is over. I also believe that the live action movie project has been dropped. That's what I heard.

Beloved Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Pokemon has been around for a long time and the story is getting old. I agree that it must end.
Pokemon needs to end. 150 monsters to begin with was enough, then they add another hundred here, another hundred there, just call it quits. The Dragonball series ended years ago with GT but they have only recently been released in the US and on TV. I've got no beef with InuYasha though.
dude...pokemon is still cool....i dont think it should end ...cuz pokemon is soo cool...actually...i still play the card game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff