Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

So practically there are good endings, and AMV's about School Days.... Totally checking them out!
I can't say I hate the anime, I wasn't expecting Kotonaho to cut his hea, that's all. Plus is she actually that desperate for the guy?!

Diligent Student

School Days is psychological. An idiot like you who like psychological anime are idiot. I watched it once and forget about it. This anime didn't help to solve a relationship between you and your gf/bf. It's screw up at the end.
I thought it was hilarious, I could care less for the way it ended, it was hilarious. I like how it portrayed an aspect that we don't often see in harem series: the problem it can causes to be after so many girls at the same time.

Actually, I liked it for the same reasons I sometimes will catch myself watching Degrassi. gonk
I seriously regret watching it. The ending made me sick to my stomach. I felt nauseous afterwards. It was sickening.

Anxious Lunatic

And to think my sister watched and laughed at the whole thing.... I wonder if I should watch Elfen Lied.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I lol at people who "regret" watching any anime, that's why I always read the spoilers so I don't regret it or waste my time. But I saw the anime and even have gone back to watch episodes I did like.

I knew of the ending before I started watching it but I wanted to see how it got to that point and well I think he deserves what he got. It may sound cold but I just don't care.

Seikai is also to blame because she knew he was cheating on Kotonoha and yet she continued to sleep with him. It seemed like everyone in the show became corrupted throughtout the series by their own little selfish wants.

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Here in the open space, where something seems to float and not fall...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her name is Lucina and she's come from the future to kick evil's a** (and impersonates Marth along the way)!
Back in time,
in the time, all the time,
Up and Down,
Every time I'm flying back in time!

Nice Boat.

In the Time, One more Time!
One more Time!
Always Up and Down, Every time!
I'm flying high!

I can feel the madness slow down...
I'm the master of time!

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Manny80
School Days is psychological. An idiot like you who like psychological anime are idiot. I watched it once and forget about it. This anime didn't help to solve a relationship between you and your gf/bf. It's screw up at the end.
Her name is Lucina and she's come from the future to kick evil's a** (and impersonates Marth along the way)!
Back in time,
Up and Down,

Dafuq did I just read?

(Ironically, I got a Captcha asking me to enter "thinking cap". I certainly had to use one.... and still didn't understand that broken english)

One more Time!
I'm flying high!

I'm the master of time!

Diligent Student

Airship Canon
Manny80
Back in time,
Up and Down,

Dafuq did I just read?

(Ironically, I got a Captcha asking me to enter "thinking cap". I certainly had to use one.... and still didn't understand that broken english)

One more Time!
I'm flying high!

I'm the master of time!

Deal with it. Cuz my English is suck and it's my second language.

Tipsy Poster

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I love School days...the manga version though biggrin

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Yep, I regret watching it like everyone else here. I only got to the second episode before giving up on it. I skipped to the last episode just to see what happens. I was glad that the main characters die. Lol, I didn't expect that to sound so messed up ^-^
Contrary to popular belief, I didn't necessarily regret watching it or hated it.

The anime simply had made an excruciatingly abrupt shift in its genre. Every episode aside from the last two were very deceiving. It was a hoax. Then s**t happened.

To whoever said that School Days is for psychological people, that's not really true. But I agree that it wouldn't be very natural for someone to have an unhealthy fixation for those types of animes.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
School days was entertaining, but it was also kind of an anime that made me get really mad.

4,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dear god... you shouldn't have seen it... ( The ending i mean)

Cute Punk

Hated it, flat out hated it. It was a waste of a watch and Kotonaho wasn't a good yandere at all. She was flat, boring and just as dull as the rest of the cast.

They all got what they deserved, she's an delusional idiot who stuck with him even when it was obvious he was whoring around and also was completely dependant on him. The other girls were selfish whores and the leading male was a pig to say the least.

It became obvious Kotonaho would snap mid way through the series and her constant lack of standing up for herself really killed the series for me. When she finally did go crazy and slapped the other girl the damage was done for me, the series had already been destroyed plot wise but I made it a note to suffer through.

I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone personally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff