Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

okay so I always wanted to know why people always tell me don't watch it, so I finished it in two days. And today at 4:00 am I decided to finish it sine school started at 7 so I was like wth! I should yjust finish it now!. WORST IDEA EVER, like at first Makoto was my fav character but then he started to have sex with almost all the girls and I wanted him to die, something I don't do unless I hate the character so much, Like Light Yagami who killed my Husband L. But Near came along and yea.... Anyways, then I would feel bad for Kotonaho (I think that's her name) because those bitches from her class would always treat her bad and stuff and how Makoto just left her and treated her like s**t, it also botherred me when he said that he wasn't happy with Kotohano and I was just like: REALLY MAN?! So yea, then Sekai. The girl was my fav character!!!! And all she wanted was love! I mean is not good to have ur bff leave and not tell you directly, and her mom was never with her then have Makoto be with her and stuff and then go off with Otome and have sex with her! Then just go back to Sekai and dance with her!

And also I felt really bad when Kotonaho always texted him or talked to him and she lost that light and happiness of her because of that ******** douche! And she wasn't talking to anyone, so yea when she became happy again because of Makoto I was like yay! But then I threw my cellphone at the wall when Makoto was beign mean to Sekai, well the ending I already saw it coming when they mentioned the yatch, but I didn't think she would cut his head off and bring it with her to the scjool roof and then kill Sekai, with those creepy eyes on o.o well yeAh, I laughed when Makoto's head and Kotonaho were on the yatch and she was happy as ********, like: finally Makoto we're together at last!

Well to end this! I want to know your opinion if u have seen the anime, if not then... Sorry for the not so good spoiler! Also should I watch the games Cross Days and summer days?

Anxious Lunatic

Bump smile

Friendly Gaian

User Image» I regret watching School Days. I was expecting a typical school anime, and then all that s**t happened. All of the characters were annoying, so no thank you.

Anxious Lunatic

iEuphemia
User Image» I regret watching School Days. I was expecting a typical school anime, and then all that s**t happened. All of the characters were annoying, so no thank you.

Well I guess we are two, my 12 ar old sister watched it 3 times and always laughed at the end, I cannot repeat any anime unless I'm willing too, but this anime doesn't deserve on being part of my list :/
Again, this is a series known for their bloody bad ending and a cast that is rather despicable back when the game was a PC erotic visual novel game only.

These are the alternate bloody death bad ends from all variations of the original game. (The original, the PS2 port, and the HD re-release).

you guys seem to like lots of anime

Anxious Lunatic

Just_Oneofakind
Again, this is a series known for their bloody bad ending and a cast that is rather despicable back when the game was a PC erotic visual novel game only.

These are the alternate bloody death bad ends from all variations of the original game. (The original, the PS2 port, and the HD re-release).

Well, I was told it came from a game, but are there any good endings?
Also I don't really feel like watching it right now, I heard that one of the endings contains a student suiciding himself!herself by falling from the school's roof :/
I think almost everyone who has watched it regretted it. I was so bad that I skipped through alot of it. He deserves no good endings.
shadowycat
I think almost everyone who has watched it regretted it. I was so bad that I skipped through alot of it. He deserves no good endings.

*It

Anxious Lunatic

shadowycat
I think almost everyone who has watched it regretted it. I was so bad that I skipped through alot of it. He deserves no good endings.[/q
uote]
I my friend, am one of those people :/
And yeah, but I still think that killing him was way too much don't you think?
princess sakura1221
Like Light Yagami who killed my Husband L.
I would like to clarify he didn't kill L.
Ya I know off topic.

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Its more of the #1 wtf did I just watch anime to me than embarrassing.
princess sakura1221

Well, I was told it came from a game, but are there any good endings?

They are good endings, including one where both Sekai and Kotonoha agreed to share Makoto and compete with each other to see who will have his kid first. The series is more well known for its bad endings. And as a bonus, here's sort of a joke ending involving Setsuna.

Setsuna: "I'm his wife." *V for victory*

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
I liked the anime, it's one of my favorites. I have a habit of using School Days the most when I make AMVS...
I'm preordering the English release of the School Days game : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces