Welcome to Gaia! ::

elfen lied is good um sorcerer hunter? um record of lodoss war is good Akira is good also idk i'll get back to u with more suggestions
ooh whoever said saiyuki you *must* purchase it...DNAngel is always a good one too ^^ i have others but theyre all yaoi so yeah XD
gundam wing
hellsing
ova smaurai x
kenshin
north star's
ghost in a shell
You should wacth inuyasha, vandread, ghost in the shell, Flcl, full metal panic, full metal panic fumofu
Any of the gundum shows are good
Chrono Crusade and Gungrave are good.
Rurouni Kenshin
S.CRY.ed
Love Hina
Peace Maker Kurogen
Star Ocean EX
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
Gundam 0083 MS Team
RahXephon
Shaman King
Samurai Champloo
Naruto
Air
Last Exile

---umm thats all I can think of---
Grave of the Fireflies and Princess Mononoke are good animes I'd recommend.
Sancho488
Ok, its summer.....Im bored....and i want to watch some anime....So ive started to collect some already; Heres what i Got
All of evangelion, the movies and the directors cuts
All of Chobits
FLCL
Escalflone the movie
Ghost in the shell the movie

Im just tryin to find some good anime that adultswim hasent shown the hell out of....

If you like "FLCL," you'll like "Excel Saga." It's just as (if not more) insane. If you like "Chobits" or some of the cuter anime, go with "Fruits Basket." If you like really good stories with some romance and explosions, go with "Saikano." I love "Saikano," it's very well done.
Oh, and "Serial Experiments Lain" is good, too. Creeeeeeepy. And it's only a few episodes. So if you're hell-bent on stockin' up on DVDs, that's a good way to go.
full metal alchemist

Elfin Trendsetter

Oooh, I would have to say:
Hana Yori Dango, funniest show ever
Dragon Ball Z
Sailor Moon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Gundam Wing
Fruits Basket
I just read any manga I can get my hands on which has been Oh My Goddess, Fruits Basket, Card Captor Sakura and Suki but I like them all. My friends are really obssessed with Naruto so that must be good. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff