Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, its summer.....Im bored....and i want to watch some anime....So ive started to collect some already; Heres what i Got
All of evangelion, the movies and the directors cuts
All of Chobits
FLCL
Escalflone the movie
Ghost in the shell the movie

Im just tryin to find some good anime that adultswim hasent shown the hell out of....
Recommendations? Well, I don't tend to watch TV all that much. For DVD's I would suggest though Trigun and Samurai Champloo. Good fights, good style, good plot. I don't know your likes though so I'm going out on a limb here when I saw this stuff. Would you like to state for all the kiddies at home what your perfer?
ace_king_atemu
Recommendations? Well, I don't tend to watch TV all that much. For DVD's I would suggest though Trigun and Samurai Champloo. Good fights, good style, good plot. I don't know your likes though so I'm going out on a limb here when I saw this stuff. Would you like to state for all the kiddies at home what your perfer?

Eh, i really dont have one, i like everything from Gundam to inuyasha.....Im just looking for new animes to check out.
GUNDAM SEED AN FRUITS BASKET!!!!!!!!! heart
hm.... Chobits is a good anime, the characters are cute, it's a good choice... i introduce u a mange, i didnt read all of it, but it's a good one, called Vampire Game. my friend Amy had all.
heres all the animes ive seen begging to end
Evangelion, trigun, Cowboy bebop, sailor moon, inuyasha, streetfighter 2, chobits, escaflone, FLCL, Vandread, darkcity, Naruto[whats come our so far] Ghost in the shell, DB, DBZ, DBGT, Kenshin, samuri X, Helsing, Gundamn wing, Mobile suit gundam, Gundam seed, gundam wing endless waltz, Ronin warriors....Tenchi muyo, Tenchi in tokyo, tenchi in space, um....hmmm...Thats all i can think of right now...
If you're interested in Manga, Saiyuki (My personal favorite manga, a good story, with lots of action, and enough comedy to keep you interested.) is a good pick, or Great Teach Onizuka (Pretty funny.)

Or if you just want anime..Excel Saga is pretty good..crazy and insane like flcl, but Much better..and it isn't insanely priced..flcl is what...60 bucks, 6 episodes? I got Excel Saga for 60 and it's 26 episodes. o.o I haven't personaly seen it yet, but you mentioned Escaflowne The Movie (Which I have seen) but I've heard the series makes the movie look bad. I haven't seen Vampire Hunter D yet, but I have seen the second one Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, and my mother even liked it! eek Just to name a few.
I can sugest Excel Saga, if you like FLCL you'll like it as well. Hellsing, Jubei-chan and the lovely eye patch, Princess Mononoke, Saiyuki, and also Get Backers.

And if you'd like a sugestion for a good Manga Vampire Game.

I hope this helps!
azumanga daioh.

funny, semi-random, good stuff.
I don't know if I'd sugest Saiyuki as an anime..I've read the first 7 volumes of the manga..then I tried watching the show..I own the first two volumes (I've had it for like a month), and I never got past the first episode..the art just looks so poor compaired to the anime..and they edited down for a younger age group..not to mention manga is more in depth.
By that last post, I was refering to Manga in general, not just the Saiyuki Manga, just to clear that up.
azumanga daioh
gunslinger girl
mahoromatic the automatic maiden
sunabonzu
and if you like excel saga, watch puni puni poemy
Tokyo Mew Mew is a good one too, but i think it just for girls...
Manga:
Boys Over Flowers
Cheeky Angel
Fruits Basket
Hot Gimmick
Kare First Love

Anime:
Battle Athletes
Fushigi Yuugi
Great Teacher Onizuka
Hand Maid May

All I can think of at the moment ^^;
Hum... watch whatever seems interesting that you can get your hands on. you'll learn which ones you like and which ones you don't like. that's how i got into neon genesis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff