Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Plushie?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Eloquent Gawker

Do you know any good place/website to buy anime plushies from? Of course I've seen some, but they never have anything from the series I want. gonk

Series I want plushies from:

-Slayers
-Saber Marionette J
-Darkstalkers

And I've tried looking up on e-bay too. xp
You could always search for some amine plushie sites on google.*huggles homemade anime doll* ^^;;

Eloquent Gawker

Kurai Yoru
You could always search for some amine plushie sites on google.*huggles homemade anime doll* ^^;;
I have tried, I'm not a n00b. whee

Eloquent Gawker

In fact, I found one sometime ago, but its more like homemade and you can only pay with money orders. The plushies they have aren't just that good either, at least not the ones I want.
MikelBakaBaka
In fact, I found one sometime ago, but its more like homemade and you can only pay with money orders. The plushies they have aren't just that good either, at least not the ones I want.

*nod nod*hmmm i see
try www.japanimation.com i haven't been there in a while...but they do have plushies.
They have a lot of anime merchandise at www.animecastle.com. Including plushies. biggrin
I love plushies heart
their cute even if they don't always look like the character.
in the philippines they have a lot of plushies that is sooooo cheap!!!!
I like a trigun plushie and also j-rocker plushies *thinking of Gackt and Hyde plushies!!*

redface
*grabs several plushies* I LOVE plushies!! They are the best thing ever!! *cuddles a large kero-chan plush* One good place to find plushies is at any Anime convention. That's where I've gotten most of mine. If you can't, well, search under Google/Ebay. Good luck on your search!!
u mean the ones with the felt hair
yucky points up
I have a few~ I have sakaki, kaolla, mitsune, shinobu, sasuke, sakura, naruto, and chun-li...
I have a Chibi Chi plushy!! I'm 18, a guy, and I have a chibi hanging in my locker.......
I think I need serious help sweatdrop 3nodding
OOOOOH!!!! My best friend made me the most adoreable Kenshin plushie!!!!! ^^ 3nodding xd I'd say ebay would be the best place to go...
i want to attempt to make my own bishie plushies >___> *stabs finger with needle*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff