Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Osaka's been making rubbish topics lately

Feel free to throw bricks due to anger 0.34599156118143 34.6% [ 82 ]
Or play that Na Na Na song by Akon. I hate that song. 0.13502109704641 13.5% [ 32 ]
We forgive you. :'D 0.51898734177215 51.9% [ 123 ]
Total Votes:[ 237 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've been having quite a lot of fun with this.

So yeah, I know this'll probably be marked as spam, but I thought I'd make a thread about it anyway.

So, whatever results you got from it. Would you watch it if it was a real anime? And does the plot resemble any existing anime that's around at the moment? And what do you think it would be called? (Again... sorry for another horrible topic)

"Perverted Junior High students stab annoying sumo wrestlers due to global warming"
Hell yeah, I'd watch that. ;D

So it looks like McFly aren't as eye-sore-ish as my previous post formats, hurrah for being a rabid fangirl

"Fun-loving biker punks drive around with demented sumo wrestlers despite the impending apocalypse."

I'd so watch that. surprised
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kai says:
Suicidal naval commanders give birth to fun-loving schoolgirls because they're drunk.
WTF?? o.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beloved Dog

User Image
✿✿✿

"cursed
hitmen
scamper about with
annoying
kamikaze pilots
to liberate the robot slaves"

Haha, I'd probably watch something like that..
"Tiny cyborgs battle introverted school boys against their better judgement"

8D
I Am Kai Elric
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kai says:
Suicidal naval commanders give birth to fun-loving schoolgirls because they're drunk.
WTF?? o.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'd watch that for sure!

So it looks like McFly aren't as eye-sore-ish as my previous post formats, hurrah for being a rabid fangirl
User Image
"Deadly manga artists avenge fun-loving aliens just in the nick of time."
I might watch that...
"Nobel Mexicans escape to Okinawa with primitive Mexicans because it looks cool"

Uh...huh.

"Slow-witted bards execute mutant bishonen because the moon is about to explode."

...I'd watch that, if only for the bishonen executions.

"Confused witch-doctors embrace homosexual masochists because they're up to no good."

...I'm assuming this is yaoi with a strong bondage and sado-masochistic slant. I wouldn't watch it, but I know a friend who'd LOVE it!

"Bored cyborgs teach scary robots to cover up WWII crimes."

...Sounds like a comedy. *WATCHLIST'D"

Can't say that any of these remind me of anything, though. I got way too many good ones. gonk
User Image
User Image

Holy F!

Homosexual Tokyo Police Officers teach Japanese to the spirit of Shinto priests because the moon is about to explode.

"Come on cutie you need to learn this so we all don't die!"

User Image

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
"Hot exchange students play doctor with gay class reps to win the big annual spelling bee."

I think it sounds like it could be a turned into a real anime. Wouldn't watch it though.

Shameless Conventioneer

"Not even time to finish my cake?"

"Untalented salarymen make passionate love to scary Mexicans with no regards to the others' feelings."

"Confused dominatrixes betray hermaphroditic high-school teachers to cover up World War II war crimes."

"Suicidal exchange students destroy furry kamikaze pilots while fleeing from Godzilla."

"Mystical exchange students battle homosexual ninjas without even realizing it."

I think the last one's my favorite.

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
Oh dear.

"Confused bureaucrats seduce furry geishas due to global warming."

O_o

"Retarded class reps destroy perverted junior high students only to find that their father is dead"

What a twist.

"Homosexual hitmen stab ne'er-do-well boys for the glory of japan."

I wanna watch that one. Dx

"Gay wizards run a syndicate of born-again yazuka despite the impending apocalypse"

They had me at "gay wizards"
"radical goblins sing karaoke with hermaphroditic teachers because it looks cool"
User Image
"Paranoid dominatrixes betray drug-addicted wizards despite the impending apocalypse."
That seems like complete crack... I wanna watch that!

"Born-again buttholes break into the home of cursed class reps because it looks cool."
O.o

"Adorable J-pop singers search for kind-hearted sumo wrestlers to offer them a back rub."
O.O WHAT?!

"Demented teachers fall in love with rogue wizards to cover up World War II crimes."
Uh... yeah, whatever that is...

This is fun!
"adorable demons battle effeminate goblins because they feel like it."

******** yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items