Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have On Demand?

yes 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 15 ]
no 0.65671641791045 65.7% [ 44 ]
to ashamed to tell! 0.11940298507463 11.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 >

biggrin Ok I love to watch Anime network on demand....( I dont know other peeps have it), so anyway I watch it every week but i get really pissed b/c they end up taking off all thier good shows like . ......
yoko demon hunter
golden boy
gantz
peace maker
chobits
king of bandit

I mean they take them off before they finish the series and others I forget! I was like WTF!

WHY!?
crying crying crying domokun rofl
They want you to buy the DVDs.
buts it so evil......darn! crying crying
RubberSoul
They want you to buy the DVDs.

yes that is true so so true crying
I have an IO box but never got around to ordering anime on demand stressed
Sesshomarusgirl58
biggrin Ok I love to watch Anime network on demand....( I dont know other peeps have it), so anyway I watch it every week but i get really pissed b/c they end up taking off all thier good shows like . ......
yoko demon hunter
golden boy
gantz
peace maker
chobits
king of bandit

I mean they take them off before they finish the series and others I forget! I was like WTF!

WHY!?
crying crying crying domokun rofl

damn, but at least you have an anime channel, i've got 500 channels and crap all anime! GRRR!
It's also quite annoying when they are on the 12 episode of something and then all of a sudden they start over. Then you have to wait for them to get all the way back up to the one you left off on. ><

Shameless Conversationalist

Chobits0821
It's also quite annoying when they are on the 12 episode of something and then all of a sudden they start over. Then you have to wait for them to get all the way back up to the one you left off on. ><
Yeah, as opposed to sitting through months of episodes (Lets say 50 episodes) because you missed episode 6.
I haven't seen anime network in so long...my friend has it and I havn't been over his house in about a year...anyways...last time i saw it i was watching king of bandit jing and daiguard,and chobits...that's how long ago it was...I didn't know gantz was on there..neither did I know they were taking shows off before they finished them...>.<, that sucks. Is there any way you can get the actual channel? Yea and atleast you have it...I have sattelite, direct tv...my only source of anime is either the starz action channel which usually shows the cowboy beebop movie or street fighter the series..they have started airing some new stuff...or i'm forced to watch adult swim and see all the shows i've seen all the episodes to ages ago such as fma and samurai champloo.
They showed 2 episodes of Gantz, then took it off. That made me mad. sad
I don't have it but I really wish I did!!!!! I miss out on soo much cause I don't have it.
psh anime network. I use the intraweb to watch all my anime. I can see whatever anime I want whenever I want.
gah, i've been on that site to get anime network on demand so many times..but i've never heard anything back crying ......blah! i wish i had it!
i dont have on demand.....
Yeah, ADV gets like that. They have so many titles, but not enough air time... So you rarely get to see the good animes before they are taken off for their newer additions... And it's sad that they do that, because the realize they won't make their money off of people watching the channel, because not enough people have 'em... But they make their money off of all the DVDs they sell... I mean it sells like butter... Everyone who buys anime has atlest one ADV dub... Or 30...

I really hate ADV... Because of how cheap their marketing scheme is so simple... So devious... Yet it works magically! Buy out all the anime you can get, and just gather a bunch of voice actors, play by play all the exact script of the Japanese... And it doesn't matter if it sounds good or anything like that...

Kinda like Bandai... Buy out all the anime titles, and make a crappy game... People will buy it all out...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff