Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Kimiko-cat
I could NOT finish Yu Yu Hakusho Spirit Detective... it bored me to death. like i remembered seeing it as a kid but once i tried reading the manga (a few months ago) i just cant finish it

Sailor Moon and Fairy Tail is on my to read list... but i keep putting them off...

same here for fairy tail! i read up to like 269, but i put it down for 2 days and all of a sudden the author put out like 10 chapters and i just cant finish it!

Rainbow Admirer

Code Geass (after many attempts to get into it)
Guilty Crown
Mawaru Penguindrum
Shattered Angels (oh my god...)

and Hyouka, which makes me sad cause the animation was great but the plot was slow and uninteresting.
I dropped Yumekui Merry, Lucky Star, NGE and Higurashi because they bored me. Dragon Ball Kai and Naruto because they were too long. The Needless specials because they were a let-down compared to the series.

I don't drop anime often though.
Naruto and Bleach are the only ones I basically chose to stop watching. Others like Yu yu hakusho and sailor moon I stopped watching because they stopped being aired on tv, and I'm just to lazy to look for/watch them online lol
Bleach. Gave up somewhere around the time Aizen finally got captured.
One Piece. Gave up after the first few volumes.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
There are so many to list!

Hajime no Ippo: Finals happened so I couldn't watch more. Will pick up again eventually.

Detective Conan: I gave up on trying to catch up, but I'm picking it up again today.

One Piece: No longer airs on TV

Bleach: Adult Swim had it go back to season 5, then season 1.

Naruto: No longer airs on TV

Fairy Tail: Lost interest

More that I can't remember.

Blessed Sex Symbol

II_iMuddy_II
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
II_iMuddy_II
All the stupid cliche Shoujo and the terribly written Shounen manga.

You mean Jigoku Shoujo? o:

Yes, I have dropped Hell Girl.

Well I'd understand why, I did kind of drop it for a week or so since it got kind of tedious and I didn't have that much time to watch so many episodes but eventually at the end it's worth it, I personally like the last few episodes where it gets exciting.
-Another
-Deadman Wonderland
-2nd season of Amagami SS
-2nd season of Working!!
There are many others, but I honestly plan to finish them including the ones up top.

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin- The subtitles are horrible, and I don't know enough Japanese yet to translate anything.

Haruhi Suzumiya- The comedy got really boring really fast.

And a whole bunch of others that I simply lost interest in.

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Detective Conan - I wanted to rage at Ran for not seeing through that Conan was Shinichi, they even look similar too. I also became overwhelmed by how much episodes there were.

Supercharged Hellraiser

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The ones that pop into my mind in this case is Naruto and Elfen lied, i don't know if Elfen Lied counts since i dropped it after 2 episodes. stare

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Skip-Beat! & Shugo Chara - Due to lack of resources, I can't get more of the manga... and vowed not to watch their respective anime counterparts until the collection is complete.

Ojamajo Doremi - Apparently, I have other pressing matters at hand that prevents me from watching. That, or I'm easily distracted.

furlipop's Princess

Wheezing Bunny

Manga - Kuroshitsuji and the last parts of Vampire Knight

As for anime.. the list is too long in my opinion to bother with

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
Naruto but I'm so sure that even thought it's ridiculously long this isn't even close to the middle of what it will be
Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I just saw repition happening with this for another time and I couldn't take it anymore
Bleach, I tried
One Peice, I became very lost so I was just like "Screw it, I will miss you."
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I had one too many spoilers about this series just by looking at the art of it so I gave up on it and also because I lost my internet for a while and forgot where I was.
Kuroshitsuji Two, I don't understand why I dropped this. I never even watched it in English before! I really want to watch it bu~ut I don't know

just gave up on it.

For no reason, however

Ro-Kyu-Bu
Azumanga Daioh
Big O
Highschool of the Dead

Star Catcher

8,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The main character's a sociopathic b***h who happens to be God, and thus everyone lets her get her way? Not for me thanks. I tried to watch past her using Mikuru to blackmail that one guy, but I just didn't think it was worth it.

Bleach, I dropped around the time Aizen got captured, though I will occasionally look into it when someone tells me my favorite characters have done stuff... really wish I hadn't this time though. crying Byakuya, whyyyyyyy?

I stopped reading Naruto shortly after Itachi kicked it. Then I picked it back up when he became a zombie. Now, I don't care anymore.

I dropped One Piece after the first few volumes... it just didn't pique my interest at the time. I'm considering trying again though, as I now like Fairy Tail and the two are similar.

I also started Love Hina, but I never got around to finishing it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff