Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Air because I didn't get the whole point of it.

A Bridge to the Starry Skies because it was an harem and those are starting to get too unbearable to watch.
I could NOT finish Yu Yu Hakusho Spirit Detective... it bored me to death. like i remembered seeing it as a kid but once i tried reading the manga (a few months ago) i just cant finish it

Sailor Moon and Fairy Tail is on my to read list... but i keep putting them off...
I don't normally like dropping shows because of ocd haha, I normally try and finish a series after I've started it, even if it's a struggle. Here are a few that have slipped through my fingers:

Death Note: It was interesting enough at first, but I stopped watching for a while, then forgot what episode I was on anyways and realized I didn't have enough motivation to keep watching.

Mononoke (not to be confused with Mononoke Hime): The unique art style was what caught my eye, but after watching it for a bit, there was just too much texture for it to be easy on the eyes. And the story wasn't compelling enough.
Quote:
I keep dropping Cowboy Bebop, too. I really, really want to like that series, but for whatever reason it's just not keeping me hooked.

ME TOO. I watched the first few episodes, but I don't seem to be getting the same enthusiasm out of that show as everyone else :/ I think I'll try watching the movie instead to see if that'll convince me instead.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
All the stupid cliche Shoujo and the terribly written Shounen manga.

Ladykiller

Oh god. Too many.
But recently...
Guilty Crown - Stupid characters. Stupid plot. Only thing that I was loving were the animated action scenes, and there were far to little to keep me interested.
Gurren Lagann - Started off too slow, and with too little explaination of the universe; got confused too easily.
Mawaru Penguindrum - Whole series was too slow. And the diary girl was too creepy.
AnoHana - Wasn't feeling it. I almost finished it, but it was more boring to me than a tearjerker.
Mirai Nikki - Almost finished it. But then the alternate universe crap came along and seriously ruined the whole feel of the plot. Rage quitted.

And this was just recently... lol
Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop.
Damn, I missed.

Lost the game back then.
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Umm I stopped watching Monster because it was kinda eeeeeeeeeeh, otherwise I've watched all animes I started watching all the way emotion_yatta

Agreed on this.

Blessed Sex Symbol

II_iMuddy_II

You mean Jigoku Shoujo? o:
Fruits Basket
Naruto Shippuden

Dapper Poster

bleach
dragon ball/z/gt
k-on!
melancholy of haruhi suzimiya
zombie-loan
romeo x juliet
death note (reading the manga instead)
inuyasha
naruto
one piece
another
flcl

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
II_iMuddy_II

Yes, I have dropped Hell Girl.
II_iMuddy_II
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
II_iMuddy_II

Yes, I have dropped Hell Girl.
cat_lol *Waffles runs away*

Fashionable Shapeshifter

i read dragonball z until the part where raditz came because i never knew what happened before that part
i dropped fairy tail at 269 because the writer didnt want to finish it lol
hell girl
bleach (who wouldnt stop),
naruto (never really started it--too much ninjas),
durarara (forgot where i stopped),
inuyasha (too long and monotonous),
kekkaishi (the people look creepy and i just hate it like no plot and it was just terrible no offense to anyone here),
angel beats,
death note (i think i finished it but i was like O.O when i think it ended),
lelouch and the rebellion because i hate it as much as i hate death note (not to offend anyone, but l and lelouch were definitely "stroking their egos" i guess)

BUT i finished hellsing (read and watched; i shall one day cosplay as integra hellsing; i have the glasses) and black butler I (watched; boy he's one hell of a butler) which are very good so everyone should go read/watch them! blaugh
(if not at least buy me the books so i can forever keep them on my bookshelf kaythanxbai)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff