Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't get into Angel Beats I've tried multiple to watch it but it just doesn't entertain me like most of the anime's I watch

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
elfen lied

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Shy Gaian

Chobits (I love the manga, but I just couldn't get into the anime.)
Strike Witches (I really enjoyed it, but I don't know why I just quit watching it.)

I'm really unsure to why I stopped watching.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
kitten tea

Strike Witches (I really enjoyed it, but I don't know why I just quit watching it.)

lol wasn't hediki (or however you spell his name) like
a ******** farmer in the anime
even though he's a student in the manga?

Shy Gaian

Dandy-tan
kitten tea

lol wasn't hediki (or however you spell his name) like
a ******** farmer in the anime
even though he's a student in the manga?

No, he grew up on a farm or something like that. Then moved to the city for school.
The whole show/manga is centered on him while in school though.

I watched EVERY episode of Vampire knight and loved it, but with the books, i felt they were losing story line, characters and nothing really good happens, i dropped it
Absolute Boyfriend, got bored so I skipped to the last chapter =P

fatui's Fangirl

Liberal Fairy

13,850 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
i started reading the kingdom hearts manga and i dropped that one about 1/4 of the way
then there was the tyrant who falls in love..........i finished the manga but never got to finish watching the OVAs
and there is bleach and i was thinking about finishing the anime ( i got to episode 104) but it kinda dropped my interest
i also started watching inuyasha but i only got to the 4th episode and there was d. grey man and i really wanto to watch it but im really feeling the story (well i only got to episode 5 whee ) and theres fullmetal alchemist,i really tried to watch it but i ended up dropping it and going to FMAB
and then there sekaiichi hatsukoi i really like the whole story but i ended up not having time to watch it/read it and i dropped the manga about 3/4 of the way and i only finished the first season in the anime
and then theres k-on ...............i tried to finish reading the manga but it was too long for me and i attempted to watch them anime but i couldnt find it anywhere on the internet ( i really didnt try)

Profitable Prophet

I gave up on Naruto. Last chapter I read was when they had to cheat without getting caught on their written exams.
That was a lifetime ago.

Wheezing Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
...I stopped watching chiobits sweatdrop I dont know.... It just got boring.... Plus I didnt think it was that good to start off with anyway...

Seeker

Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha... basically anything far too mainstream.

Funny thing is it wasn't because of the fans. It was because I tried it and couldn't get into it. That's that.

Eloquent Streaker

Bleach and Witchblade.
I started watching Magical girl lyrical nanoha but dropped in between
reason: I FOUND ANOTHER INTRESTING ANIME!! xd

Eloquent Elocutionist

Bleach. I like a few of the characters, I like the art, I like the OST, but it's damn boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff