Welcome to Gaia! ::

INTEGRA HELLSING AND ALLEN SCHEZAR! o_O

I'll post a pic as soon as I find some.
Reki-kun
Two characters who look alike. That's easy.

Quatre (Gundam Wing):
User Image

Touma (Gravitation):
User Image

Same colour hair, same colour eyes... same voice actress! @_@ (Sorry the Touma pic isn't grand. *wanders off to Google to find better Touma pictures)
WOW, they really do look a lot alike.
er, Seiji from Midori no Hibi and Ichigo from BLEACH... I swear, they're brothers
i see a thread that so many look alikes on his thread 3nodding
Yes I have. Many of them. Kyou Sohma and Ichigo Kurosaki.... sweatdrop They look so same and they act same.
Reki-kun
Two characters who look alike. That's easy.

Quatre (Gundam Wing):
User Image

Touma (Gravitation):
User Image

Same colour hair, same colour eyes... same voice actress! @_@ (Sorry the Touma pic isn't grand. *wanders off to Google to find better Touma pictures)

jupp they do look alike but tohma is still cuter ^^

and mint and meiling look alike because of the hairstyle, well at least this is my opinion
yoko kurama,sessomaru(sp? xp )
This is a copy cat of the [-OMG TWINS-] thread. Reported stare
Here's one. How about Kurama from YuYu Hakusho, and Kenshin from Ruoni Kenshin? And thats both in personality and looks! Another could be Hiei and Vegeta, or Hiei and that one Momoto(sp?) From Zatch bell.

Demonic Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

And then..I could so report you for that because what you did is also not allowed....but I'm sure you should know that since you;ve read the rules, right?... stare
I hear the Vegeta and Hiei one alot, but I dont really see it... but Fujino Shizuru and Kuwabara Shizuru look a LOT a like.

Fujino Shizuru:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuwabara Shizuru:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You do need slightly better pictures though. My computers just mean and wont give me proper URLs. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff