Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump

kk 1 100.0% [ 4014 ]
Total Votes:[ 4014 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 151 152 153 > >> »|

if anime is not cool, then why is your name shippo?
manny1231
i cant believe they make fun of people for liking anime
or n e thing
few r made fun of for drugs
they should b made fun of
all people who make fun of anime
shall burn in hell burning_eyes burning_eyes
mwahahahahhaha

oh yeah.....princess tutu is funny!!!

Yeah immature childish rants will make people like anime better... rolleyes
those pl seem ...mean scream
Well anyone feal like a riot..............okay maybe not go that far but i agree with what manny1231 said peaple on herion (cant spell) dont get taking the mic out of and anime fans do hmmmmmm little bit of unbalnce there
that's really something..
i too am an anime addicted
i got friends who like it, friends i introduced them to anime n now like it, and friends who don't like it
we're still all friends
althou there are ppl i know for like years now and still tell me "Stop being childish and let go of anime.. that's for kids"
that ticks me off but i ignore it
about that friend of urs who traded anime with you n talked with you n then started mocking you.. just kick him in the nutts and say "ow ya like them apples you hipocrat?"

enjoy anime.. don't hate it.. it's done no harm to you what-so-ever :3
Man, sounds like your district has some peer pressure problems. xp I'm an anime artist and people here could care less if I draw fanart (which I do a lot of) and since I'm good ( I assume I'm good) people want me to draw all kinds of stuff (except mecha which I kinda suck at right now).

Just keep to yourself and talk a lot about other things, don't go against your interests, it'll make you miserable. Of course I'm hyperactive at times and draw what's with my moods and stuff, but if people turn their back on you and start making fun you, put your foot down and tell them off. THey have no right to judge you. =^-^= I'm speaking from experience!
Anime aqnd Manga is basically a form of entertainment too, such as tv and comics. Of course comics dont exactly have a high status (possibly lower then Anime) of course they are all not aware of Manga from the japanese or our View point, that anime is not genre, but a intrest to some or an obession, of cousrse they are moderate Manga readers, as well those who understand and its increasing very rapidly.

I too also have interest besides Anime. Like Souith Park, Family Guy, Counter Strike, Chuck Norris, and etc. Also I have a small attention span for complex Anime, like Ghost in the Shell, and various others. The world basically simple minded, and want to stay unchange, as they say "Ignorance is Bliss" But I dont think so in this case.
Anime is cool and live with it. I get called Dork-Master for reading Rave Master.
people are like that in my school. they make fun of me becaue i liek anime and i draw and talk about it but i mean i dont go around saying like whos stance is this or what not. seriously if you like anime then go for you you have something you enjoy other ppl who pick on you its like stfu life much? at least ppl who lie anime have a hobbie unlike others their is to just pick on other ppl
Cool or not cool, is what you like so ignore it! It's best to have a few friends that like you like you really are then a lot of people around you that don't know the real you!
ALot of people dont like anime cuz there is "TO MUCH OF IT"
ANIME IS COOL! With the big eyes and the crazy hair, the cool clothes!
I'm not obsesive like the people in your class of course... cuz they are just crazy. But it sill rocks! biggrin
All of my school get's the title a** holes for not liking magna.
how can u say anime is not cool anime is awsome

Adventuring Capitalist

10,300 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
unless your someone like me... most people will call you weird
reasons
1. they don't respect you.... your not of high ranking (supposely geek, normal, weird, cool, and bully are the ranks... but thats at my school)
2. they envy you

3. they still think it's childish

4. laugh at your obbsession

5. think your easiest to bully (what some at my school think)

6. there is no reason 6
in all honesty; manga and anime are topics both not to widely known by most people. As time progressed i've noticed people learning about it, so more and more people will answer with "Yes i've heard anime." I like it but that doesn't mean others do, i think a vast majority of america doesn't know about it. Sure everyone has probably seen pokemon or some other show that is popular, but they didn't know it was anime and manga.

Now, anime and manga are two different things. I like manga more because it is more simple and because it doesn't ruin the anime/manga with poor voice dubs. I like anime and manga. It doesn't have any bads points, it can only be bad if you view it that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff