Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honkers 2 Huge?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >

They're boobs are WAY TOO BIG and almost unrealistic... Come on! Please keep the skimpy school girls to a minimum!
Heheh, not Lina-sama... *drools* Its been too long since I watched Slayers.
finally someone speaks up! xd they're HUGE! @.@ *looks down*...okay fine, I can relate to some, but honestly...FF Cups? xd xp
I like em! But they should stay in Anime they would be way to dangerous in the real world.
who said big was a bad thing. its appealing to most people anyway
Why on earth are people still talking about this? I say its safe that big boobs in anime is a fixture, and wondering about it is hopeless.

That and you boob nazis aren't getting anywhere. I thought this was a discussion, not a "U R ALL STOOPDZ!!!!" topic. stressed
uuuum............... why are we talking about this kind of stuff redface
I didn't know that Japanese girls naturally had such big boobs! Anime is known for exaggerating certain body parts (like eyes), but I don't have a problem with that!!!
ShadowAngelX24
they're HUGE! @.@ *looks down*...okay fine, I can relate to some
hi nice to meet you, i'm pennydumb
Anime female boobies are ALWAYS TOO BIG!!! One way or another! It's just too big!!! They should deflate it!!! Heh heh heh! lol
sweatdrop if u buy the manga the breasts are usually hug, altho they tone it down in the series. question What i don't get is how japanese mangists don't feel fool hearty when drawling it...
Maybe they're used to it.
Being a guy...I dont mind xp I dunno. I guess they can get a little out of hand but on the most part I don't find anything outlandish about anime boobs.
lol thats a good eye catching statment they are getting a lil big i think its time to trim them down to a C not this CCC and DD crap..
I like staring at boobs...I have some myself. ^^ Although I've never seen a person with perfectly round, perky breasts with their nipples pretty much on top of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff