Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
I Know That Many Of Us Have These But I Wanna Know That I'm Not The Only Who Has A Crush (More Like An Obsession) With An Anime Character blaugh 3nodding 3nodding heart

Aged Codger

>Crush
Please, she's my waifu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

I think my Vash obsession goes beyond "crush".
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

These guys.
Like seriously.

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Too many to list @.@

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rin Matsuoka from free.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I don't have crushes, I have a husband!
              Art, from Hamatora, of course.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Adored Stalker

User Image
          S h i m m e r i n g in мσσиℓιɢнт,
                ஐﻬ Only σ и c є. hear Leaf say:
                              I lost count of them all, but recently Kasamatsu Yukio from Kuroko no Basket <33
                              User Image
    Akame

or

Erica Blandelli...please insert your tongue into my mouth and show me magic emotion_drool

Rare

Esdeath heart
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I got a total crush on Taiga Aisaka. 3nodding

Golden Spark

Feels that my crush on my actual deep love for Iori-sama will never reach beyond my monitor.

Yep.

Magical Lunatic

Its almost been a decade of love for Lain.

User Image

Random feelings dump:

Duvet will always give me the feels and I'll always love the song even if its a constant reminder of my ex and how unhealthy things were when we were together. We pretty much only hooked up together back in high school because of our similar interests in Lain and in Nine Inch Nails. Other than that, we had little else in common. It took eight years for me to realize that I "don't even feel a thing" when it came to me and her. Despite the harsh sentimentality, serial experiments Lain is still one of my favorite series and Lain is still one of my favorite characters.

The message of the whole series is that "everyone is connected" and yet for the longest time, I only grew disconnected from the rest of the world. It took losing her and actually finding someone that I can actually connect with to make me a whole person though the possibility that I am somewhere in the spectrum makes my past disconnections make some sense. I thought that erasing myself like Lain did was the better choice but I soon came to regret it near the end as well, especially after I found .

In essence, the series, the song, and the character can be considered as interchangeable representations of me and my ex. Of course, this probably makes no sense whatsoever but even though this is one of my favorite series, I haven't had the urge to rewatch it in a year which is an oddity for me since I always have a tendency to rewatch my absolute favorites. For example, I have watched Fight Club nearly a thousand times by now, Hot Fuzz about a hundred, and most other things several times again. These numbers aren't at all exaggerated.

TL;DR:
    >Lain is my one and only animu waifu
    >we have a very complicated history
    >mild autism

Fluffy Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Married 100
    • Friendly 100
    Mine would have to be Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss

Quick Reply

Submit