Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

free gold

gold 1 100.0% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
1 2 3 >

im trying to find cool add's for anime's i was in japan for 8 week's and seen ton's of anime add's post your pic's of then or tell me some you seen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

People must've thought you were weird for taking pictures of buses...

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
FullMetalIdiot

why , you see toerist doing it.
the bus was cool but i did not take the pic i found this one but it's the same one's i seen when i was there
Lord-SW
FullMetalIdiot

But I even scare myself when I'm a tourist....I would think it was weird if somebody was taking a picture of the bus I was on.
FullMetalIdiot
Lord-SW
FullMetalIdiot

But I even scare myself when I'm a tourist....I would think it was weird if somebody was taking a picture of the bus I was on.

you got a point but still it's a cool bus xd
jinjero
FullMetalIdiot
Lord-SW
FullMetalIdiot

you got a point but still it's a cool bus xd

3nodding It is! I like the Comic Party one!
ahh buses that have anime ads 3nodding , interesting ! I'll be riding one of those buses when I move to Japan after college, to pursue my dream as an animator blaugh !
Bunny Laydee
ahh buses that have anime ads 3nodding , interesting ! I'll be riding one of those buses when I move to Japan after college, to pursue my dream as an animator blaugh !

Exactly what I want to do with my career. GO YOU!
Bunny Laydee

COOL xp im going back in like 5 week's i love it there xp
jinjero
Bunny Laydee

NO FAIR!!!
FullMetalIdiot
jinjero
Bunny Laydee

NO FAIR!!!

it's not like it's for fun it's for work. i work in game's IT and i go to school there

Tipsy Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I dont think your gonna get better then anime busses. thoes rock!! I'll be going to Japan to become a comic book artist or work for a game company in charector design. My motto is "You will once see my name In Final Fantasy *mutters* or some other square enix game* Credits!" oh and I use my nickname of EVERYTHING so it will say Wa-chan!

Tipsy Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
jinjero
FullMetalIdiot
jinjero
Bunny Laydee

NO FAIR!!!

it's not like it's for fun it's for work. i work in game's IT and i go to school there

I wanna be you crying I can wait to pick my collage Im so going to try to get into A collage somewere in Japan. I hope...
Wa-chan
I dont think your gonna get better then anime busses. thoes rock!! I'll be going to Japan to become a comic book artist or work for a game company in charector design. My motto is "You will once see my name In Final Fantasy *mutters* or some other square enix game* Credits!" oh and I use my nickname of EVERYTHING so it will say Wa-chan!

this is what you need to work at square enix

Job Summary
The Assistant producer will predominately provide direct support to the Producer, e.g. have meetings and discussions with mobile games developers about mobile game content, negotiate with developers about fee agreements and basic business contracts, check and gather information of carrier or hand set makers using web sites and other mediums. In the beginning, the Assistant Producer must work closely with the Producer. Soon thereafter, the Assistant Producer will be expected to step up and assume the Producer role and carry out the duties and responsibilities independently.
Qualifications
# 2 or 3 years working experience in a game, software or mobile company is required
# Strong interest and enthusiasm for the gaming industry and playing games
# Japanese language skills is an absolute must
# Passionate about producing games
# Very strong work ethic with a "Whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality
Pluses
# Work experience in mobile or game business industry is preferable
# Solid educational background with an emphasis in business or business administration
DUTIES
# Daily contact with Japanese headquarters
# Translate correspondence for VP, Mobile
# Provide translation during meetings
# Attend tradeshows
# Act as a liaison between internal departments and Japanese team
# Prepare the assets for application submissions or our business partners

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash