Welcome to Gaia! ::

slender cuz the guy looks hotter... the big bulky ones are just way too big...
Rinna Chan
Hmm, nice points. I like your analysis of American and Japanese body types. If choosing prefrence - DEFINATLY slender. xd So sexy.

i agree...

slim and slender men are sexy...
Slender... Although muscles are good too.
I think the reason for American comics haveing musles is that so much of American culture is centered around visible strength, and Japanese culture is (or was) centered around inner strength.
Both are centered around beauty... But we're not talking about that are we. biggrin
I think American comics and shist are centered around control and dominance stare
I love slinder men!!! They're so pretty! My best friend is very slinder....someday we will get married and play dead or alive 3 forever and ever (He said it, i just liked the idea >< wink
Slender is muy hott...but I don't really like the bony ones. I mean, he's gotta have some meat on his bones. And biceps are very hott. Not big biceps, but well-defined enough that you can see. There's this one guy at my school... sweatdrop I won't even go into it.

Plus, the slender guys seem to be...well, I dunno, but the ones I've met ware way nicer than the big-muscled jocks. Is it like that everywhere, or only in Cali?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff