Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone seen an anime called "One Piece"? I saw it at Animazement this weekend in Durham, NC. It was really good. Very entertaining. How long is it?

Oh, and its about pirates, for those that don't know.
*Luvs One Piece* Very funny, full of action, loveable characters, what more could you want? ^_^; heart

It's not old, it's still being animated in Japan. Since it's still being animated, there is no set length yet. There's 5 movies, and at least 194 episodes as of right now.
I've only read part of the middle of the series so I don't completely understand but I think it's pretty good
i lurve one peice!!! it's great.

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
One Piece old? WTF? Episode one hit Japan in 99, about 5 damn years ago.

s**t, even the Manga isn't old... first issue of that came out in 97 if I have my dates right...
ive only read the manga, but its really awsome and funny.
One of my favorite of all time, but it's not that old. The series started in 1999.

Is anyone elses favorite character Ace?
oh, and I've seen up to 120 eps. And there's six movies I'm aware of. I believe in Japan it's on the brink of it's 200th ep and still going strong.
One Piece is neither old, nor unknown. It's a horrid piece of Shonen fluff, filled to the brim with boring fight scenes (see Naruto). I will give it props for being unique looking, but ...
One Piece isn't that old^^ Maybe 5 years old at most.I've never seen the anime,or read the manga of One Piece,and I'm not sure if I ever WANT to.It just doesn't sound interesting to me.
New, disappointing news. Well, for me, that is. They are bringing it to FoxBox this month... And of course, it shall be with the horrible American dubbing. Alas, farewell, good One Piece. You lived long and were cherished... crying

Dapper Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items