Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Frau Faerie Frou Frou
I would love love LOVE to see Princess Jellyfish continued. The characters and story were adorable! Luckily, the manga is still running, but there is so much content the anime never covered in the 11 episodes aired. Unfortunately, it did not make enough money to warrant another season, so I'm just gonna sit and sulk in the corner with my box-set... *grumble grumble*

I love it so much, I'd kill to see more episodes, at least finish the season gonk
User Image
I would like to see more of Buso Renkin and Legendary Heroes.
Silver Corin
Frau Faerie Frou Frou
I would love love LOVE to see Princess Jellyfish continued. The characters and story were adorable! Luckily, the manga is still running, but there is so much content the anime never covered in the 11 episodes aired. Unfortunately, it did not make enough money to warrant another season, so I'm just gonna sit and sulk in the corner with my box-set... *grumble grumble*

I love it so much, I'd kill to see more episodes, at least finish the season gonk
User Image
I'M SO HAPPY YOU SHARE MY OPINION! It's truly a shame. I'm fairly convinced Tsukimi is my spirit animal

Timid Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Elesteria
Oh boy, there are so many shows that I think should have had another season.

I just rewatched Ergo Proxy and while the show did wrap itself up, I still would have loved another season about how the characters survived with what they were left at the end of the season. Hell, I would have settled for a movie even!

Of course, I will forever be sad that K only had the one season. Sure K: Missing Kings just came out, but an hour long movie does not do this series justice. I just need a whole second season to fix everything and give some of the characters happiness. orz

While I've never heard of Ergo Proxy. I agree completely with K. Although I haven't watched the movie yet, I do feel it deserve a second season.
- I was so sad when Mikoto and Yashrio died. I'm not used to seeing two good characters die in one episode. uwu

Timid Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Najona88
I wish Samurai Champloo had a continuation. I miss Mugen, Jin and Fuu and their crazy adventures so much! emo

Samurai Champloo that brings back memories I remember when Adult Swim used to air that~!!

Dangerous Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
I have to say Ouran Highschool Host Club (I know it is a shoujo anime but hey, it was pretty hilarious to watch). I hated how the ending was. It crashed down when you just started to get to know their daily lives... gonk

Dapper Dabbler

Frau Faerie Frou Frou
Silver Corin
Frau Faerie Frou Frou

User Image
I'M SO HAPPY YOU SHARE MY OPINION! It's truly a shame. I'm fairly convinced Tsukimi is my spirit animal

She's so cute!! And the anime is so perfect with the Manga!!! I haven't read a lot but its perfect so far! I LOVE TSUKIMI!!!!

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

Birdy The Mighty Decode crying
The first 2 season were really great but because it wasn't given much attention it never continued. There are still so many questions left. I did end up going on to read the manga but seeing it animated would have been better.

Fashionable Genius

3,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I think attack on Titan and sword art online need more seasons like 2 or 3 because I love them and others do to 4laugh 3nodding redface heart thanks for reading!!!!

Cat

12,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
I can't believe it took us to the second page to mention Ouran.
User Image

Beloved Treasure

12,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
          D. Gray-man, Ao no Exorcist, and xxxHOLIC could with getting more seasons. Especially D. Gray-man, it flat out just stopped to wait for more manga chapters to come out. It's been eight years guys, where's my next season?
ALSO Fruits Basket. I used to read the manga way back before my boobs came in, and it was a cute series. For some reason, I never bothered to watch the anime despite its short length, and I decided a few months ago to finally check that one off my list. I hated it. Largely nothing happens in the anime. Yes, it was kinda sorta cute and funny and whatever, but there was absolutely no resolution to....anything. At least with series like Ouran that have a much more extensive manga gave a sense of satisfaction at the end.....I didn't feel anything after Fruits Basket.

Aged Codger

Albtraum Der Angst
          D. Gray-man, Ao no Exorcist, and xxxHOLIC could with getting more seasons. Especially D. Gray-man, it flat out just stopped to wait for more manga chapters to come out. It's been eight years guys, where's my next season?
I think D.Gray-man took a very sad downward spiral after the third season. The point where the anime ended was probably the last arc I even enjoyed while reading the manga... Disregarding the multiple times the series went on hiatus while the author was sick, the content itself was mediocre compared to what it once was. I've since abandoned D.Gray-man, which deeply saddens me, because I once loved that show...! I suppose cancelling it was better than further bastardizing the show with more pointless filler episodes, but because of the sluggish pace the manga is being released, it is highly unlikely we will see anymore dynamic akuma-hunting sad

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I think I'd have to go with...Twelve Kingdoms, Tiger & Bunny, and Full Metal Panic. I also wouldn't complain with more seasons of Slayers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff