Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimsy
Lady Draconis
Crimsy
Lady Draconis
wow, your really helping me here! thank you so much. I feel so unconfused lol

No problem, X is one confusing peice of work, but on the best that Clamp has put out. I personally dont think you need to see Tokyo Babylon to understand X- just know Subara hates the guy that killed his sister and all three of the mwere really close...Subara and him were lovers actually...
subara and kakyo were lovers? interesting

NO NO! Subaru and the dude that killed his sister...I forget his name....Kakyo loved Subaru's sister though...hahaha

OH! hahaha well then! thats a whole nother story then...lol
i actually ask my friends to tell meeh wat happens. some of my friends hate it when i tell them endings. scream glare glare. whatever.
Well something simular sorta.

I bought the last rurouni kenshin called Samurai X reflections. With out buying the rest of the Rurouni Kenshin series.
I used to do that a lot. I'd get interested in something and then I'd go looking for info, to learn everything I could about, but I'd spoil it for myself.
I think... I watch a lot of stuff as it comes out now, so I can't find too much info unless the manga is far enough ahead. Like Naruto for example, my friend told me a certain character dies later on... Granted I hate that character, but it certainly won't have such a big impact on me now.
This was during the time period over which I saw Noir...
I was looking for other people's opinions on the series.
I found out that Kirika shot Mireille's family.
And Chloe dies.
And that Altena was raped as a little girl(it isn't that obvious in the series, but still..)
lol yup the same thing has happened to me sweatdrop which can sux somethimes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces