Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

what kind of alchemist nickname would you give alphonse from the movie conqueror of shambala?i figured soul alchemist since he could transport parts of his soul onto heaps of metal.with this said,do you agree?
Cb Lord
what kind of alchemist nickname would you give edward from the movie conqueror of shambala?i figured soul alchemist since he could transport parts of his soul onto heaps of metal.with this said,do you agree?

I'd say that's a good name

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I think he should stick with full metal.

Opinionated Trash

Jin_of_the_thunder
I think he should stick with full metal.

I agree. 3nodding

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't want to be "That guy," but you mean Alphonse, right?

And yes, that sounds like an awesome name for him. The only problem is that when people hear him say it, they might think he said 'sole alchemist,' as in 'the only one.' Which might come off as arrogant.

Spirit Alchemist? No, that's worse... They'll think he's a cheerleader.

No, in retrospect, soul is fine.

Shy Seeker

The Fullmetal Narcissist
I don't want to be "That guy," but you mean Alphonse, right?

And yes, that sounds like an awesome name for him. The only problem is that when people hear him say it, they might think he said 'sole alchemist,' as in 'the only one.' Which might come off as arrogant.

Spirit Alchemist? No, that's worse... They'll think he's a cheerleader.

No, in retrospect, soul is fine.
o wow,how no1 noticed lol i guess everyone assumed i meant alphonse

Space Genius

Ages ago I wrote a fanfiction about Alphonse and his adventures in Xing, and there he was nicknamed the Armoured Alchemist, simply because of his past.

I don't consider my idea being the greatest (I just like simple things), but I find "the Soul Alchemist" nickname too exaggerated and even kinda mary-sue-ish. With respect, but worse could be only "the Love Alchemist" talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff