Welcome to Gaia! ::

gorism's Wife

Muscular Member

Does anyone know for sure if Alluka is a boy or a girl?

They refer to he/her as both genders throughout the anime.... emotion_donotwant It's quite confusing.

For Tomorrow's Husband

I always considered her a trans female.

gorism's Wife

Muscular Member

Riunite
I always considered her a trans female.
Makes sense, is that like established? I read something that said she was born in a male body but I don't know if that was the legitimate answer.

Space Genius

Alluka is a boy, but mentally he is a girl. As far as I remember, only Killua refers to him and considers him to be a girl.

I feel weird explaining this sweatdrop

gorism's Wife

Muscular Member

Tsukino_Odango
Alluka is a boy, but mentally he is a girl. As far as I remember, only Killua refers to him and considers him to be a girl.

I feel weird explaining this sweatdrop

Ohh I think you're definitely right. I figured she must be a girl in the body of a biological male. The anime never addresses it but it would make sense as to why Killua is the only one who refers to her as female.

Or maybe Alluka is a boy and Something is a girl? Who knows for sure... sweatdrop

Hygienic Explorer

The only person in Alluka's life who really cares for her calls her a girl. It's clear that she identifies as female.

Her other family members, who do not see her as a member of the family (or even human) call her male.

I feel like trans female is a fairly safe assumption.

Shopper

Well, she's Killua's sister, so girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas