Boris Airay 0.21153846153846 21.2% [ 22 ]
Vivaldi 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
Ace 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 12 ]
Julius Monrey 0.048076923076923 4.8% [ 5 ]
Nightmare Gottschalk 0.0096153846153846 1.0% [ 1 ]
Joker 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Well I'm in love with them all and can't decide!! Does anyone know a place where I can read the second one online? I so obessed!!

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Avalonsody
I just bought and read the first volume of this manga! I thought it was pretty funny, Alice in Wonderland has become pretty popular huh? Anyway, has anyone else read this manga by Soumei Hoshino and Quinrose? I hope Alice falls in love with Peter, he's funny and what about this Julius fellow? A mystery... I dont like Blood. He seems like bad news period.

Votes for Alice and the White Rabbit! heart

EDIT

I've read all 4 volumes out now and there are new characters! I won't spoil for those of you who haven’t reached those volumes yet, however I will mention their names. They are
Gray Ringmarc
Pierce Villiers
Joker

heart

Volume 5 comes out on November 1st!

Whaaaaaaa...! crying
around my area there is'nt much of a "manga intrest's"...if you know what i mean.
even in the library they only have few, and on most of them, the library does'nt have all of the vol's! mad (and i've finished the ones they have!)
i heard of this manga soooooooo many times, and at first i thought it was an anime, but then i found out that it was actualy a manga.... sad
so i really wanna read this and.....do u know of any web i can read it on for free??

p.s i know what i wrote has'nt got much about your question, but i really hope someone can help... sad
thanks.... emo

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
the_cloudy_mind6
Avalonsody
the_cloudy_mind6
I played all three of the computer games that Quinrose has released so far and yes the storyline can go oh so many ways.

I for one wouldn't mind if she ends up with Boris or Elliot. Ace and White are kind of d**k for some reason, but especially Blood is really d**k.

*Line from the game*
Alice: If I marry you I'll DIE!
Blood: if you DON'T marry me I'll KILL YOU.

Me: *facepalm*

Kinda Spoiler~~~

Um what about the adult Twins? Or is a twin fetish a no no? XD

I knew there was a game, but not three! Wow! I want to play them to! Can you get them in english? Blood really says that? Lol, I can't tell if he really likes Alice or not.

Adult twins? Wait. Spoiler?! They turn into adults?

The three games are

Alice in the Land of Hearts
Alice in the Land of Clover
Alice in the Land of Joker

And there's also Alice in the Land of the Anniversary (which is basically a remake of Alice in the Land of Hearts with additional and improved art, albeit with all the glitches removed) Alice in the Land of Hearts is also available for the Playstation Portable I think, and I think the PS2 also.

The Twins' adult form is revealed in Alice in the Land of Clover I'm still not sure as to how they pull it off since my Japanese is blurry at best but they can easily interchange from child to adult at will. OMG they are hawt. What I didn't like about Clover however is the fact that Julius and Mary are not included (I for one love Mary, and I seem to be one of the few that do) but they introduce Gray and Pierce as new characters

Joker introduces the new character Joker (who does appear in the manga to my knowledge) and brings back the previously missing Mary and Julius (yay!) Glitches from the first games are gone and the general intersurface improves.

Whoops. I think I said too much. But upcoming is Alice in the Land of the Toybox so...CAN'T WAIT~~~

Oh yeah, and the games only in Japanese~ Sorry

Nooooo! I can't read japanese! That's so unfair! Hopefully someday they will come out in english~

They all sound fun though (Im glad you like Mary, he makes me laugh rofl ) Joker does appear in the manga, we left off with him in volume 4. The land of the toy box huh? That sounds interesting! (These games must be really popular! xp ) heart

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
frostfinn
It's absolutely nothing like any of the other Alice stories. It's actually based on a dating sim. Only the Japanese would come up with something like that.

All of the characters represent a character from Alice in wonderland. But a dating sim huh? Is it a role playing game in Japan? I've heard there are games from another gaian. 3nodding

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kimiko Kaneko
lol...idk..i love them all..XD...only read the first 3...lol

I know! It's a hard choice, they all have good qualities! heart

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Staritessence
Well I'm in love with them all and can't decide!! Does anyone know a place where I can read the second one online? I so obessed!!

It is hard to choose! I have no idea where you can read it online sorry. sweatdrop

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
amu-ichi
Avalonsody
I just bought and read the first volume of this manga! I thought it was pretty funny, Alice in Wonderland has become pretty popular huh? Anyway, has anyone else read this manga by Soumei Hoshino and Quinrose? I hope Alice falls in love with Peter, he's funny and what about this Julius fellow? A mystery... I dont like Blood. He seems like bad news period.

Votes for Alice and the White Rabbit! heart

EDIT

I've read all 4 volumes out now and there are new characters! I won't spoil for those of you who haven’t reached those volumes yet, however I will mention their names. They are
Gray Ringmarc
Pierce Villiers
Joker

heart

Volume 5 comes out on November 1st!

Whaaaaaaa...! crying
around my area there is'nt much of a "manga intrest's"...if you know what i mean.
even in the library they only have few, and on most of them, the library does'nt have all of the vol's! mad (and i've finished the ones they have!)
i heard of this manga soooooooo many times, and at first i thought it was an anime, but then i found out that it was actualy a manga.... sad
so i really wanna read this and.....do u know of any web i can read it on for free??

p.s i know what i wrote has'nt got much about your question, but i really hope someone can help... sad
thanks.... emo

That stinks about the library! I hope you have a good bookstore near by, you can always read manga there! I have no idea where you can read it for free online, sorry. sweatdrop

Volume 5 comes out November 1st though! whee
OMG I just got back from Border's and got Book 2 and 3!!!!!!! Just fineshed reading book two!! I love these guys more than ever now and I'm startin gut on Book 3. Julius is so .... ( limited vocabulary sucks!!) I don't know what to say about him.... He's so intreging.... (STILL OBSESSED.....maybe even more than Twilight!!)

3,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kinda spoiler

For those interested the above link has a picture of the Twins in their adult form, and an anime OAV that was halted during production.

Irregular Phantom

User Image
User Image
User Image

------------------

there's a major fight between blood and rabbit xD User Image

------------------
Lol I loved the 2 and 3 so much I made my dad take to get the forth after church!!! Can't wait till Monday!!
I want Alice to fall in love with Julius >< cuz i love him

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Staritessence
OMG I just got back from Border's and got Book 2 and 3!!!!!!! Just fineshed reading book two!! I love these guys more than ever now and I'm startin gut on Book 3. Julius is so .... ( limited vocabulary sucks!!) I don't know what to say about him.... He's so intreging.... (STILL OBSESSED.....maybe even more than Twilight!!)

Lol, I know what you mean, I've got that obsession to! Julius is interesting huh? Like, I can tell he has a hiddn motive and Ace is in on it, but what could it be? Or am I just not seeing it? *sigh* xp

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xX-FRoZeN_PRiNCeSS-Xx
User Image
User Image
User Image

------------------

there's a major fight between blood and rabbit xD User Image

------------------

OMG I hope White won. No, don't tell me! wahmbulance

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Staritessence
Lol I loved the 2 and 3 so much I made my dad take to get the forth after church!!! Can't wait till Monday!!

Yay! Congratz! Your all caught up! What did you think of the new characters? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff