Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
HiHi-Ai
I hope Alice hits it off with Peter White. Or maybe Boris. He's pretty cool.

My favorites are Blood Dupre and Elliot March.

I wish they would translate the manga faster. I'm on the 3ed book and since the website I used to read manga is down I can't read what happens next~

I hope she ends up with Peter! Whenever he shows up it brings a smile to my face~ Boris is sweet too, he has a good nature.

You like Blood? He's interesting huh? I want to know what the deal is between him and Vivaldi. heart

Volume 4 is in stores in the United States and volume 5 hits stores November 1st.

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
weirdlover
Avalonsody
I just bought and read the first volume of this manga! I thought it was pretty funny, Alice in Wonderland has become pretty popular huh? Anyway, has anyone else read this manga by Soumei Hoshino and Quinrose? I hope Alice falls in love with Peter, he's funny and what about this Julius fellow? A mystery... I dont like Blood. He seems like bad news period.

Votes for Alice and the White Rabbit! heart

i really wanted peter to go with her but then again i want boris but then i want blood dupre ahh!!!!! xp whee heart THIS IS SO HARD LOVE THE MANGA!

I agree with you! Every character has good qualities so it's hard to make a decision! (Though Peter had my vote from the start lol) whee

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
iianimeadik
Alice and Boris all the way!! ^^

Boris is such a fun character! And he's kind... They would be a cute couple. heart

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Nema_Mejin
Yeah I absolutly love this manga its great. I just adore the little psycho twins and their wonderful collection of weapons they crack me up. But I love Boris he's so cute! whee

The twins scared me lol. Your right psycho describes them perfectly. But there cute, I love their eyes. Boris is awesome! I love his style.

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Psychospin
I just recently started the series so I don't quite knwo who I wanna vote for yet ^_^ ehehee razz
but I'm a big alice in wonderland fan and I know this series is gonna rock my socks off razz

Alice in Wonderland has become very popular lately. It's such a fasinating story so I'm glad people are enjoying it. : D

The manga is SO funny and the artwork is beautiful. I hope you continue to read it. It's bound to have a fun ending. heart
I love this manga, I have the first two volumes~
I want Alice to end up with Peter, if not him then Julius or Elliot.
I don't really like Blood. At all.

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hikari no Shisui
I love this manga, I have the first two volumes~
I want Alice to end up with Peter, if not him then Julius or Elliot.
I don't really like Blood. At all.

I hope it's Peter... I really do. Blood is just bad news. heart
Avalonsody
iianimeadik
Alice and Boris all the way!! ^^

Boris is such a fun character! And he's kind... They would be a cute couple. heart

Yup! whee plus he'd always protect Alice!
Avalonsody
Psychospin
I just recently started the series so I don't quite knwo who I wanna vote for yet ^_^ ehehee razz
but I'm a big alice in wonderland fan and I know this series is gonna rock my socks off razz

Alice in Wonderland has become very popular lately. It's such a fasinating story so I'm glad people are enjoying it. : D

The manga is SO funny and the artwork is beautiful. I hope you continue to read it. It's bound to have a fun ending. heart

Oh I don't doubt it i have the local comic store on speed dial and they have my number to let me know when all the new releases come in ^_^ This is verry exciting. though i wish i had known sooner about it cuz they have to back order some issues so i can catch up razz I love owning my manga biggrin

2,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Avalonsody
HiHi-Ai

I wish they would translate the manga faster. I'm on the 3ed book and since the website I used to read manga is down I can't read what happens next~

I hope she ends up with Peter! Whenever he shows up it brings a smile to my face~ Boris is sweet too, he has a good nature.

You like Blood? He's interesting huh? I want to know what the deal is between him and Vivaldi. heart

Volume 4 is in stores in the United States and volume 5 hits stores November 1st.
Oh! November 1st is my birthday! Cool.

$100 says that Blood and Vivaldi are brother and sister. You know when Vivaldi is telling her story of when she became queen in the third book? There was another boy in that family she was taken from in her flashbacks. I bet all my money thats little Blood.

And I only like Blood when he's kicking a** or with Elliot. When he's alone with Alice I get a little annoyed.

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
HiHi-Ai
Avalonsody
HiHi-Ai

Oh! November 1st is my birthday! Cool.

$100 says that Blood and Vivaldi are brother and sister. You know when Vivaldi is telling her story of when she became queen in the third book? There was another boy in that family she was taken from in her flashbacks. I bet all my money thats little Blood.

And I only like Blood when he's kicking a** or with Elliot. When he's alone with Alice I get a little annoyed.

What a wonderful birthday present then! I hope you get it blaugh

As for your theory, I like it. That could be it! But... here's mine. I think the Vivaldi we see with Blood is the previous queen of hearts. No one knows what happened to her, if she died or retired. Vivaldi mentioned that to. I think that may explain why Blood hates Julius and the clocks. They have something to do with it. Blood and the previous queen were in love I think (I wonder if there is a connection between Vivaldi and Alice's sister? Hm) As for being brother and sister, that really is a great possibility! But... for some reason they hate each other now? *Sigh* I can't wait until the next volume arrives~ heart

I lol'd at Blood's gun. He is mafia to the core huh? rofl

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Oh no! Ace is about to catch up with Peter! Boris is close to! eek
Just read the first and now I'm in LOVE!!! I've always loved manga, drawing it, reading it, ect.

Peter White~ Uncontainable Love heart
Blood Dupre~ Complex and manipulative heart
Elliot March~ (not sure yet but still love him) heart
Dee and Dum~ Playful, puppie-like little bro figures heart
Julius Monrey~ Older brother figure heart
Mary Goland~ HATES BLOOD'S GUTS!!!!! (all I kow bout him so far) heart
Nightmare~ Twisted and cunning heart
Boris~ (not sure yet he hasn't said much but he seems cool) heart
Vivaldi~( not sure ) She seems to enjoy Alice's presence heart

I'm fully obbsesed now! In love this the bookand can't wait to get the second!!!!!!!!! OMG~

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Staritessence
Just read the first and now I'm in LOVE!!! I've always loved manga, drawing it, reading it, ect.

Peter White~ Uncontainable Love heart
Blood Dupre~ Complex and manipulative heart
Elliot March~ (not sure yet but still love him) heart
Dee and Dum~ Playful, puppie-like little bro figures heart
Julius Monrey~ Older brother figure heart
Mary Goland~ HATES BLOOD'S GUTS!!!!! (all I kow bout him so far) heart
Nightmare~ Twisted and cunning heart
Boris~ (not sure yet he hasn't said much but he seems cool) heart
Vivaldi~( not sure ) She seems to enjoy Alice's presence heart

I'm fully obbsesed now! In love this the bookand can't wait to get the second!!!!!!!!! OMG~

Lol, me too! Just wait until you read the next three! (Volume 5 will be released on November 1st!) Yay! blaugh heart 3nodding
I love the manga xD
I like Boris and Ace x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas