Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Worshipper

This episode uuuuuuhhhh flips the nearest table

This left off on a bad note in my opinion. Had me like cool 3nodding confused gonk scream
Slaine you want to protect the princess but you mess that up and end up with her getting killed. Who side are you on really? you knew the Asselyum would be ok If she wasn't getting attacked by the man that your siding with Saazbaum. Now our main character is killed you know the guy that wanted to protect the princess and could do it unlike you/ end rant

There will be a season 2 but I can even be hype for it. stare

Gracious Worshipper

Nytemair is a new VNfag
I haven't been watching this since like episode 6 but I heard about what happened in the recent episode and

I guess I'm catching up this weekend.

If I knew It would get like this I would have just waited and sit throw all of it at once. Cause this felt abrupt and uncalled for. Like leaving it on a cliffhanger that makes you want to be ready for whats coming up would have been better.

slaine ******** up.. he killed the best character in the ******** show, the princess is dead, inahos dead im so ******** done i want season 2 alrdy what the ******** rsjuiaeyggh

Gracious Worshipper

guro manga
slaine ******** up.. he killed the best character in the ******** show, the princess is dead, inahos dead im so ******** done i want season 2 alrdy what the ******** rsjuiaeyggh

Those first three words cant be any more true. I'm not even sure how can they make up from this. Have Rayet the main but of course Its going to be slaine. pffft.

Salty Gawker

Rev up for s2 ********, for the Rage train is just beggining. Though seriously doscuria jobbed like a b***h for a final boss tier mecha.
I don't even think Slaine finished killing Saazbaum

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I don't really care much about Inaho cause he was kinda bland but....but the princess! gonk

Gracious Worshipper

Winniwyn
I don't really care much about Inaho cause he was kinda bland but....but the princess! gonk

I'm kind of the opposite I found inaho more interesting than the princess and I had a feeling she would die but wasn't expecting it in this episode.

Gracious Worshipper

xProxie
I don't even think Slaine finished killing Saazbaum

I kind of chuckled from that hes getting shot like still not dead

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Sacred Vows
Winniwyn

I'm kind of the opposite I found inaho more interesting than the princess and I had a feeling she would die but wasn't expecting it in this episode.

I dunno, I just never really got a handle on Inaho's personality so it was hard for me to like him...To be honest the character I found most interesting was Slaine. I'm pretty sure he's still my favorite even after that ending (it hasn't quite sunk in yet though), but even I'll admit that he done ******** up.

How are they even doing a second season after this??? I mean, I suppose its possible that either Asseylum or Inaho are still alive, there are people who survive gunshot wounds to the head but its pretty doubtful.

Gracious Worshipper

Gunzstray
Rev up for s2 ********, for the Rage train is just beggining. Though seriously doscuria jobbed like a b***h for a final boss tier mecha.

It totally did lol I was expecting more of a one sided battle from it.

Gracious Worshipper

Winniwyn
Sacred Vows
Winniwyn

I dunno, I just never really got a handle on Inaho's personality so it was hard for me to like him...To be honest the character I found most interesting was Slaine. I'm pretty sure he's still my favorite even after that ending (it hasn't quite sunk in yet though), but even I'll admit that he done ******** up.

How are they even doing a second season after this??? I mean, I suppose its possible that either Asseylum or Inaho are still alive, there are people who survive gunshot wounds to the head but its pretty doubtful.

I understand I didn't have really an feelings for Slaine only the fact that I hope he can reach the princess and have a happy reunion. That ship sank real quick. Then at the end they say the princess is missing.. Did she get up and walk away (doubt) Slaine take her to a secret place to save her (hope).

yeah I'm more likely to believe the princess is alive there was distance from where she was shot so It could be a graze but Inaho took It straight on and It was his sister doing the narration so I see him dead with no hope.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Sacred Vows
Winniwyn
Sacred Vows
Winniwyn

I understand I didn't have really an feelings for Slaine only the fact that I hope he can reach the princess and have a happy reunion. That ship sank real quick. Then at the end they say the princess is missing.. Did she get up and walk away (doubt) Slaine take her to a secret place to save her (hope).

yeah I'm more likely to believe the princess is alive there was distance from where she was shot so It could be a graze but Inaho took It straight on and It was his sister doing the narration so I see him dead with no hope.

Yeah, I'm guessing Slaine took the princess. I wonder if he's taking her to his dad or something...They mentioned something about how no one knows where he is, but I'll bet Slaine knows. And Saazbaum mentioned that Slaine's father healed him from a 'fatal wound'.

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
TRUE SH*T The best character of the anime died NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU crying
Dammit slane, what did you wanna dooooooooooo OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash