Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
Hmmm, I still need to finish this movie off. I've attempted it twice but for somereason when I watch it I lose interest sweatdrop . Probably once my uni exams are over I'll attempt to finish the movie once more >.<. Hopefully this is better than neon genesis ... ¬¬

well it was my first rated r animated film ive seen i think. i did stop it bout a half hour in because i got soo confused. but then i gave it another chance and it goes way beyond i thought. it was really interesting, not a bad film not a spectactular film.

wow so I wasnt the only person o.0. Thanks for the heads up I'm sure to finish it during the summer biggrin .

yeah but they do pick good times to explain some things. most times in anime they pick odd and stupid times but they do a good enough job in this one.

like i bet that opening scene with the explosion confused the hell out of you haha. thats explained.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
Hmmm, I still need to finish this movie off. I've attempted it twice but for somereason when I watch it I lose interest sweatdrop . Probably once my uni exams are over I'll attempt to finish the movie once more >.<. Hopefully this is better than neon genesis ... ¬¬

well it was my first rated r animated film ive seen i think. i did stop it bout a half hour in because i got soo confused. but then i gave it another chance and it goes way beyond i thought. it was really interesting, not a bad film not a spectactular film.

wow so I wasnt the only person o.0. Thanks for the heads up I'm sure to finish it during the summer biggrin .

yeah but they do pick good times to explain some things. most times in anime they pick odd and stupid times but they do a good enough job in this one.

like i bet that opening scene with the explosion confused the hell out of you haha. thats explained.

Oooh is that so ?

Nah it didnt, but I was like wtf :/. When that small creepy man thing started talking.I was like .... o.0 lol.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu

Oooh is that so ?

Nah it didnt, but I was like wtf :/. When that small creepy man thing started talking.I was like .... o.0 lol.

haha to be honest it reminded me of Pandora Hearts, it has a random explosion like that at the begining that doesnt make much sense. haha yeah i was sooo confused half through akira then most of it makes sense later on. haha the main character goes dragonball z on people in the end.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu

Oooh is that so ?

haha to be honest it reminded me of Pandora Hearts, it has a random explosion like that at the begining that doesnt make much sense. haha yeah i was sooo confused half through akira then most of it makes sense later on. haha the main character goes dragonball z on people in the end.

Never seen pandora hearts, whats it about ? More of a manga reader, just watching old series of anime that I missed watching now. Like now watching Hellsing >.>
Yeah I heard something really messed up happenends near the end my older bro told me as he watched it. I'll confirm it myself when I watch it >.<.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu

Oooh is that so ?

Never seen pandora hearts, whats it about ? More of a manga reader, just watching old series of anime that I missed watching now. Like now watching Hellsing >.>
Yeah I heard something really messed up happenends near the end my older bro told me as he watched it. I'll confirm it myself when I watch it >.<.

Pandora Hearts is made by the same people who created Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). Its a really twisted version of alice and wonderland. the plot is pretty different. its about this boy who turns 15 and then gets pulled into the abyss. when he gets out he made a deal with a chain and its 10 years later. soooooo they have to find alices memories, figure out what happened the day of an explosion loong ago, blaaahhhh. its hard to explain.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu

Oooh is that so ?

Pandora Hearts is made by the same people who created Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). Its a really twisted version of alice and wonderland. the plot is pretty different. its about this boy who turns 15 and then gets pulled into the abyss. when he gets out he made a deal with a chain and its 10 years later. soooooo they have to find alices memories, figure out what happened the day of an explosion loong ago, blaaahhhh. its hard to explain.

Sounds interesting, is the manga any good ? Im more of a manga reader >.<.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu

Oooh is that so ?

well the anime was made first...the book is somewhat different but just as good out of what ive heard.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu

Oooh is that so ?

well the anime was made first...the book is somewhat different but just as good out of what ive heard.

well thats good to hear I may give it a go once I catch up with history strongest desciple kenichi, tryna catch up with the remaining uber long mangas besides mainstream mangas atm >.<.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu
dragonlover5
Phrozen Pikachu

well thats good to hear I may give it a go once I catch up with history strongest desciple kenichi, tryna catch up with the remaining uber long mangas besides mainstream mangas atm >.<.

yeah i have an anime/manga list of everything ive started and have finished

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces