Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue-Eye-Devil
I think adult swim should make weeknights pure anime nights, and save all the other cartoons and comedy stuff for the weekends.

When I first started watching adult swim in 2001/2002 (can't remember the year it first aired) it was mostly comedy: Home Movies, Brak Show, Space Ghost, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Baby Blues. They added the anime later on in its existence, probably for the sake of ratings. The true backbone of the block comes from the comedies they would air sunday nights at 10pm, and since then the comedies have gotten far more ratings than anime. To make the entire block devoted to anime most of the time instead of half and half on monday-wednesday, their ratings would fall quickly.
i love anime biggrin
Pro: Good Anime

Con: I have to wait till about 1:30 AM to watch Gundam S33D and its only on on saturdays.
Pro: Good selection of action, comedy shows like Inuyasha, Sealab 2021, Big O, Robot Chicken, etc etc.

Cons: Family Guy, Tom Goes to the Mayor. Especially Family Guy. It looks like it was suppose to be the succesor to The Simpsons, but failed miserably. And both AS and Fox messed up big time with American Dad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff