Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pros: Less comercials (unlike cartoon network, with at least 6 comercials per hour, compared to adult swim's maybe 3 or 4 comercials (shorter) per hour) , More 'actiony' animes (i.e. swearing, blood, romance, etc.), More mature comercials, unike the somewhat demeaning cartoon network, nick, and disny channel comercials...>><<,,

Cons: Stupid 'comedy' shows (i.e. robot chicken, space ghost, brak, etc.), late at night (not a problem 4 me thou...),

Feel free to add your own list of pros and cons, *incouraged* cool
con: American Adult swim is way better then the crap im getting

Dapper Phantom

There's a marvelous division of Saturday: anime night and Sunday: comedy night. There's bound to be robot chicken and space ghost on there regardless. But I'd love if it they got rid of Futurama on Saturdays.
xo-CherryBlossom-ox
There's a marvelous division of Saturday: anime night and Sunday: comedy night. There's bound to be robot chicken and space ghost on there regardless. But I'd love if it they got rid of Futurama on Saturdays.

Yeah, me too! I've seen all futurama eps when they first aired on fox, so i really don't enjoy seeing all these re runs of comedys on my anime night! ><

Dapper Phantom

ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox

Yeah, me too! I've seen all futurama eps when they first aired on fox, so i really don't enjoy seeing all these re runs of comedys on my anime night! ><

But like the assholes they are, they're going to do it because viewer ratings suck. And Futurama=ratings on Saturday. -sighs-
xo-CherryBlossom-ox
ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox

But like the assholes they are, they're going to do it because viewer ratings suck. And Futurama=ratings on Saturday. -sighs-

Yeah, tell me about it... they ARE big assholes sometimes...I WANT MY PURE ANIME SATURDAYS BACK!!!! domokun

Dapper Phantom

ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox
ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox

Yeah, tell me about it... they ARE big assholes sometimes...I WANT MY PURE ANIME SATURDAYS BACK!!!! domokun

We must get more people to watch then. It's necessary to make Futurama go away.

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Pro: Those who can't get a lot of anime are able to see it!

Con: The editing of all anime evil !
ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox
ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox

InuYasha didn't do so well at 11:00 pm, so they had to bring back Futurama. It's not that they are assholes, it's because they are smart.

If ratings don't do well on Saturdays. There might not be Adult Swim on Saturdys at all.
xo-CherryBlossom-ox
ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox
ShadowTigerrr
xo-CherryBlossom-ox

We must get more people to watch then. It's necessary to make Futurama go away.

There's nothing wrong with Futurama. That show rocks. Comedy fans didn't like it when Big O was on Sunday at 11. You probably liked it.
I think adult swim should make weeknights pure anime nights, and save all the other cartoons and comedy stuff for the weekends.
I'd rather they got rid of Futurama Saturdays too....

But I have to have my anime at night, might die without it gonk
*has been studiously watching FMA nightly since it first aired*
I really don't have many complaints about Adult swim. I think they portion out their nights quite apropriatly. Also, the editing of content is quite relaxed by normal television standards. I do wish they'd bring back some of the original bumpers though, but what can you do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff