Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not long ago i picked up some manga one of them being A.I Love You.
I hadn't really heard of it before tho when i started to read it i found out that it was really good adn i was wounderign if n e one else has read it and what they think of it, its by the same maker of love hina and it was his first manga so i guess if u like love hina then u should like this or even have heard of it ^_^
Never heard of it sweatdrop

but if you would be so kind and tell me what it is about i might have a better understanding of it blaugh 3nodding
I've heard of it, but never read it... gonk
Never heard about it actually
K well basicaly its about a secret agent who works for a secret libary organisation which retrive anchant book and artifacts, though rare book r being stollen and it is the 'libary's' mission to retrive them, there main agent is code name the paper and there r 2 others 2 of which have special powers...the papers being she can make paper do what ever she wants, and the other is she can past through things, and then theres aguy from the army.
While trying to get the books they have to fight though egen or great men of history, the made alot better, for eaxple the guy who made the first glider is made to be a glider king and kicks a**, and so teh story goes on adn it really good with some humour i guess adn is basicaly a savign teh world kinda thing but done in a cool and non cheesey way ^_^
I would recomend it, cause its much better than what i make it out to be ^_^
OOOPPPS soz wrong post... sweatdrop
That description was about R.O.D (read or die)

A.I LOVE YOU is totaly different, its about a lonely guy who make computer programs adn lightning hits his house while hes making one adn a really cute female who he made up comes out the pc, and basicaly its adbout them gettign together and goign to school with the odd enemys and that, its made from teh creator of love hina and is quite alike and so is quite jockey and fun to read ^_^ though it is quite old but i knwo that tokyo pop sell it so check it out! ^_^ xp
Why the hell do you have a Mullet? BUMP b***h

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces