Welcome to Gaia! ::

So the new anime is going to be Sailor Moon crystal? Yay or nay?

eh Gold plz 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 12 ]
YAY! 0.5406976744186 54.1% [ 93 ]
Eh 0.034883720930233 3.5% [ 6 ]
NAY 0.017441860465116 1.7% [ 3 ]
TOO MANY FEELS! 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 40 ]
Wait there's a new Sailor Moon anime 0.075581395348837 7.6% [ 13 ]
I still don't care. 0.02906976744186 2.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1354 1355 1356 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Visionary

Elizabeth BEW
=
yeah. I still have a salior moon sooundtrack that my parents bought me years ago! XD and three of the reading books.

I have two plushies (Moon and Venus), The Sailor V action figure and playset, A sticker book, most of the light novels, two single issue MIXX comic editions, and the whole manga collection. Never did get the soundtrack as they weren't ever legit. I also had a T-shirt but my mom bleached it and made it into cleaning rags. I was so mad at her but she told to me shut up and clean the bathroom. crying I still carry a little grudge about that.
Please tell me all of the original names will be retained and Usagi won't be "Serena" or "Bunny".

Dangerous Visionary

T a m p o p o_H o s h i
Please tell me all of the original names will be retained and Usagi won't be "Serena" or "Bunny".

In this day and age do you really think they would do such an awful awful thing? I fully expect it to have the original names, less censored, better bonded, and able to read from right to left.

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miss-dark8607
Elizabeth BEW
=
yeah. I still have a salior moon sooundtrack that my parents bought me years ago! XD and three of the reading books.

I have two plushies (Moon and Venus), The Sailor V action figure and playset, A sticker book, most of the light novels, two single issue MIXX comic editions, and the whole manga collection. Never did get the soundtrack as they weren't ever legit. I also had a T-shirt but my mom bleached it and made it into cleaning rags. I was so mad at her but she told to me shut up and clean the bathroom. crying I still carry a little grudge about that.

YOU HAVE PLUSHIES?!?!??!?! crying I want a plushie. o_O;;;; she bleached your shirt????
I remember I used to watch Sailor everyday after school. A friend of mind in fifth grade had the manga, but I never been to a bookstore until I was fifteen. My favorite character is Sailor Moon, i kind of relate to her and she the leader of the group too.
Miss-dark8607
Elizabeth BEW
Yea I heard that it was coming back. But I'm sad to say that I don't rememeber anything about Salior Moon. V.V

Tis okay! It's back come Sept! WOOOT! Let this be a lesson to check my tweets more.

Do you know when they bringing the manga back?

Dangerous Visionary

happy crazykim
Miss-dark8607
Elizabeth BEW
Yea I heard that it was coming back. But I'm sad to say that I don't rememeber anything about Salior Moon. V.V

Tis okay! It's back come Sept! WOOOT! Let this be a lesson to check my tweets more.

I think someone on the forums of ANN said Early Sept-Oct. Just in time for my birthday. cool No official date yet but I'll post any updates on this thread.
Miss-dark8607
happy crazykim
Miss-dark8607
Elizabeth BEW

I think someone on the forums of ANN said Early Sept-Oct. Just in time for my birthday. cool No official date yet but I'll post any updates on this thread.

Thanks.

Dangerous Visionary

happy crazykim
Miss-dark8607
happy crazykim
Miss-dark8607
Elizabeth BEW

Thanks.

Your very welcome!

Dangerous Genius

11,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Finally some good news from Japan : )

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sailor Moon was one of my first anime. I remember watching it and trying not to miss an episode. I have all of them in Japanese with English subtitles because some of the episodes were not aired in America. I am old enough to remember Voltron and the original Transformers so I know what you mean.
Oh god.
I L O V E Sailor Moon <3 (Super excited).
I have an adorable Serena clock. Oh and Rini is 'fawkin epic.

Smitten Gawker

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Sailor Moon was my first manga, I was 12 and it really me develop a love for reading. So needless to say Sailor Moon changed my life, soo crony. But anyways, I really like the name Bunny and don't the issue with using it. I also have all the mangas, some movies and tv episodes in VHS, a Super Sailor Moon alarm clock, and a poster of the original manga characters (not how they look on the tv)! I got it at the Otakon Convention last year and I'm about to have it framed. >////< I love Sailor Moon!

I just want to ask if anyone else got the feeling that Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Pluto (from the future) had feelings for each other. I always get this feeling whenever I read or watch that part.
cool i didn't know that!

Sparkly Kitten

8,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
I was an anime-virgin before this show.
It was a stepping stone which I did (not) stumble over before crashing into more.
I love it.
I hope that they indeed do re-release and re-create, though not change, the series.
As previously stated, I'd love to see the CG and HD effects on this older show.
It would be awesome.
I'd buy it, with my chin held high as I marched up to the counter and stare the cash register lady right in the eye (because i'm a girl and I think this story would have more umph if it was a chick too), and say:
"Hey. I love this show. I've got tiger blood. So, here's my money. I don't need change."

{On another note, I have some Japanese sub'd casette's of this series. Baller.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games