Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52

Dapper Loiterer

Erik_Deadman
Whiteflamedkitsune
Erik_Deadman
Whiteflamedkitsune
Erik_Deadman
Whiteflamedkitsune

Lol dont get me wrong, i didnt want anybody to die either haha, I only said I would've prefered Superboy to die over KF because in the comics thats how Superboy died. He died saving the earth in the comics (despite being brought back to life some how again but thats not important), so i thought that they were going to go in that direction since they've been following the comics fairly well with alot of the content in the show. So i was just like thrown off when Wally died, I was like really? There going there?
I suspect that if they were going to continue the series they wouldve made Wally time travel like in the 'battle for multiple earths' comics where the three different versions of the Flash can time travel because they move THAT fast or something. I vaguely remember. XD

O.o so the 'Light' story has been done in the comics then? even with a little differences that still cool. i'd love to know how its suppose to end, now that i finally saw Darkside and all.. I WANA SEE IT! Hmmm, Superboy dying wouldve been good but i see Walley dying being a better impact. though i gotta say i prefered Impulse's costume to KF. But hey, surpirses like that are why they can say 'see, we arent just turning the comci into an anime line for line'
I dont know about time travel, i like the idea of another dimension and Walley comes back that way.

Yeah right? Like they think of another way to get him back. Ugh, damn the show for ending and killing off people we love. XD its like transformers animated all over again. Only with a character i actually prefered. XD not that i didnt prefer Prowl but Wally is a boobooface. Lol. But i guess now thats what we have fan fiction for. XD at least the good ones. razz if they exist anymore. Haha

Im still in hopes the animated show will come back, its by far more appealing than Teen Titans Go or alot of stuff on tv right now. Still, when i was at the Injustice midnight release last night, someone told me the game that they had in mind for the show was still on track to be completed. i thought that was nixed, am i wrong?
LOL, i wouldnt sat Wally was a boobooface, but sometimes he did get a little annoying. But yeah, fanfiction can bring him back still, im sure there are plenty of 'clean'(non-adult) fanfics out there.
BUT BRING BACK THE SHOW! >.> or even the comic

That wouldnt surprise me honestly. Apparently that was/might me one of the reasons why the show was cancelled in the first place, the murchandise and toys wasnt really selling. So dc or cartoon network were like well whats the point if the market isnt selling. Which from a business point of view i understand, but still man think of the fans lol whats the video game coming out for? What consol?
And yeah wally was actually cute from time to time other times i couldnt deal with him. razz personally Im a superboy and static shock fan. More static though, his abilites are awesome . Its kinda funny though how people will often compare teen titans and young justice even though they both are kinda the same minus some members. But i think teen titans becomes young justic at some point? I think? Maybe? I dunno. Lol i just know theyre similar. Haha

i know the main idea is to sell merchanidse and all of that but COME ON.. i barely saw any of the figurines and i did get some of the comics. aside from dvds i dont know what else i could have bought. from what i understand ratings wise it was doing really good. As for the video game, apparently it IS still on track to be released, YAYYYYY! Three links:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=43586
http://www.youngjusticelegacy.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Justice:_Legacy
All counels, ps3, xbox 60, wii u.. maybe even next gen
im a nightwing/robin/batman fan. But i gotta give Superboy props.. the guy was really brooding next to Robin lol. Naw, from what i understand, Teen Titans Go is suppose to be about funny stuff.. not a really serious storyline. From the previews i see, think Young Justice with the minds of Sponge Bob. >.> swear if Beast Boy is made to be as stupid as Partick i will take a hunger strike.

the art for teen titans go is kinda strange (the recent on that just came out and they're all chibies and stuff) I'm like but teen titans was supposed to be light hearted and serious...kinda. I liked teen titans for a while until they got to the whole raven story arc. I was like...why is it all about raven now. it seemed that every episode was about raven during that season because they wanted to have her dad be a big villan or something. I dunno, i like raven as a character but still almost a whole season seemed a bit much in my opnion. haha

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I have seen the commercials for titans and it seemed like it was supposed to be a comedy not like the original titans.

Also yeah the titans were not exactly tat light heartted at leas I would not call it that when reading some of the comics. Ranging from the trigon event, titans tomorrow which had a dark future where the titans were a lot more ruthless and Dr.light coming back from his being severely weakened and requires two entire team of titans to beat him

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The art for the new one looks like 10 times worse than the orginal. i was okay with the orginal.. though it seemed more kid-friendly. some of it i was okay with, story lines, and yeah a good portion of the series deals with Raven. it got a little old now and then but it picked up now and then too. it had its up and downs.. though more downs that YJ, atleast thats what i think.

But yeah, the T.T.Go is suppose to be more comedy.. think of it like Sponge Bob, i am. from an even more WAY sulkier Robin.. seeing him bang his head over and over again on that wall in the preview, i wept.

All in all the orginal was okay, not as good as YJ but better than this upcoming junk. but its on Tuesday so i think they'll keep both YJ and GL in repeats.. i hope

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
so anyone here pleased with Teen Titans Go?
I admit it's cute but i think its gona get old. reading both the Producers, and some of the stars, Q/A from ign and then the review, i dont see that its gona be much. Then again Sponge Bob isnt much so maybe it'll make it *shuders* just please dont turn beastboy into that starfish guy.. though if any of you saw the song about pie.. i think it'll happen

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I like the show Young Justice it's pretty good. Although I have heard they cancelled wonder why?

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
twilight_phoenixdragon
I like the show Young Justice it's pretty good. Although I have heard they cancelled wonder why?

From what i/we understand, the offical reason was that it wasnt selling the toys/comics and other merchandise. unoffically, who knows. apparently is was good in the ratings so its not like people werent watching it.

All i know is from what i saw Saturday, Teen Titans Go replaced it on CN.. *shurgs with a sad look*
on a plus note with Starfire, she was in the #17 of Batman Beyond
http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batman-beyond-unlimited-2012/batman-beyond-unlimited-17

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Anyone else noticed in a previous ep when robin was going for his license that when he went to that Aqualad DJ club, the Aqualad from YJ was on the sign, not the Aqualad from the precious Teen Titans series?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff