Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 >

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Winniwyn
Darthwin Sonuba
The episode seemed more like it was the ground work for bigger plot points like the reach turning the common people against based on the idea that they revealed the existence of the watch tower. Along with the new heroes like static shock.

And so it has been and so it is written,
On the doorway to paradise...

Yeah, I can kind of agree with that. I'm just not sure they really needed to spend an entire episode on that. We've already gotten the sense that the people are starting to become suspicious of the League and there was that bit at the end of the last episode with G. Gordon Godffrey talking about how the Reach are "doing it right". This episode just felt like they were really trying to drive that point home, but they really didn't need a whole episode to do that.

...That those who falter and those who fal
Must pay the price!

While people may have had a reason to be suspicious of the leauge, there was not much to confirm it until reach revealed that the leauge is both the wanted in the galaxy and the fact that there is a base looking over the earth they knew nothing about. That is probably why there were other small points like the reveal of static shock, the alien the team fought.

I assume things will pick up more quickly in the next few episodes.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Darthwin Sonuba
Winniwyn
Darthwin Sonuba
The episode seemed more like it was the ground work for bigger plot points like the reach turning the common people against based on the idea that they revealed the existence of the watch tower. Along with the new heroes like static shock.

Yeah, I can kind of agree with that. I'm just not sure they really needed to spend an entire episode on that. We've already gotten the sense that the people are starting to become suspicious of the League and there was that bit at the end of the last episode with G. Gordon Godffrey talking about how the Reach are "doing it right". This episode just felt like they were really trying to drive that point home, but they really didn't need a whole episode to do that.

...That those who falter and those who fal
Must pay the price!

While people may have had a reason to be suspicious of the leauge, there was not much to confirm it until reach revealed that the leauge is both the wanted in the galaxy and the fact that there is a base looking over the earth they knew nothing about. That is probably why there were other small points like the reveal of static shock, the alien the team fought.

I assume things will pick up more quickly in the next few episodes.

I dont know.. things might stay slow.. go the route of a more detective. Trying to gather info on the Reach. But im just worried about the roster expanding too much. too many stories, like ive seen Static in action.. what about ty and others?
Soum.
What'd everyone think of the 1/19 episode? I wanna say it was called "True Colors".

Interesting that the Green Beetle isn't in Impulse's history books.

&DAMMIT I AM SO CURIOUS ABOUT KALDUR'S CONDITION. crying My boyfriend's wondering if Psimon is actually Miss M in disguise, to right her wrong. We never saw what Miss M and Superboy discussed in the apartment, but it's pretty obvious it's gonna be about the usage of her powers.
If it's Miss M, Kaldur's more likely to repair him to the best that she can, so maybe he won't become evil.
If it's actually Psimon for real, he is likely to find out out Kaldur's really a double agent and according to my boyfriend, Manta would kill him. ._____.;

&ARSENAL
NIGHTWING. WHY DID YOU HAVE THEM BRING ARSENAL!!?!? Nightie would know better to put the angry little boy with a stronggg grudge against Luthor on a mission to Luthor's plant factory, wouldn't he!!?!?

also
vitamin water is created by the reach
no one can convince me otherwise
>_>

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
xAliceJae
Soum.
What'd everyone think of the 1/19 episode? I wanna say it was called "True Colors".

Interesting that the Green Beetle isn't in Impulse's history books.

&DAMMIT I AM SO CURIOUS ABOUT KALDUR'S CONDITION. crying My boyfriend's wondering if Psimon is actually Miss M in disguise, to right her wrong. We never saw what Miss M and Superboy discussed in the apartment, but it's pretty obvious it's gonna be about the usage of her powers.
If it's Miss M, Kaldur's more likely to repair him to the best that she can, so maybe he won't become evil.
If it's actually Psimon for real, he is likely to find out out Kaldur's really a double agent and according to my boyfriend, Manta would kill him. ._____.;

&ARSENAL
NIGHTWING. WHY DID YOU HAVE THEM BRING ARSENAL!!?!? Nightie would know better to put the angry little boy with a stronggg grudge against Luthor on a mission to Luthor's plant factory, wouldn't he!!?!?

also
vitamin water is created by the reach
no one can convince me otherwise
>_>

i am guessing the mission might have been a test to see if arsenal could work well with others.

Well impulse might just not have been aware of green beetle since he does not seem to know about aqualad being a double agent.

I think that is the real prisom which could spell trouble for artimis since they will know about aqualad being a double agent if that information is found.

Though i do wonder is ms m told superboy about the information she just learned.

Colorful Phantom

Really need to add Arsenal to the poll, since I can't vote on a favorite otherwise. There's no Nightwing, either.

Both Roy's and d**k are my favorites. No one else compares to Red Arrow, Arsenal, and Nightwing.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sooooo....does anyone else get the vibe that perhaps Green Beetle is a red herring and that we're all supposed to be suspicious of him? Meanwhile some other character is setting up to betray the team? I don't really think this specifically would happen, but I'd laugh so damn hard if it was Arsenal. He'd be one of the last characters the audience would ever suspect because we already had Red Arrow as the mole last season. And yet, the story does technically leave room for it. We don't know that much about the real Roy Harper and neither does the team. He was awfully damn angry at people for giving up on looking for him and leaving him for dead, he wanted revenge on Lex Luthor sure, but whose to say that he didn't want revenge on Ollie and everyone else as well? He already screwed up one mission, and we also never got to see the end of that conversation between him and Lex Luthor about "satisfaction".

We're all expecting that robot arm to go all wack-a-doodle and hatchety murdery because Lex gave it to him and we're bound to be suspicious of Green Beetle as well, but how well has this show ever played to the audience's expectations? Geen Beetle is obvious, Roy's arm is obvious, how often has this show ever delivered the blatantly obvious to us? So I'm going to ponder the things that might come out of left field instead, even though its probably crack.

...That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Dapper Prophet

So I just figured out that Jaime's friend Tye Longshadow is going to "be" Apache Chief. You know, the guy from Super Friends that would yell "Inuk-chuk" then get really big. The character Long Shadow (Hey! Tye's last name!) from the Justice League Unlimited was based off of Apache Chief and Long Shadow and Tye are voiced by the same person (Gregg Rainwater).

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I have a feeling things wont go as planned for blue beetle.

And i have to say that artimis is doing a good job and keeping simon from learning the truth. It was a nice plan since i asume she had to put it together pretty fast.

Hopfully miss martian can fix the damage. Deathstroke was cool also.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I agree with most, i cant help but think Green Beetle is too good to be true.. but maybe they are just distracting us with that *shurgs* I mean when Miss M was first on, she was wierd.. this guy could just be 'weird'
As for Kaldur, Miss M and Artimus.. worried that they might be caught and even more so, im fairly certain atleast 1 of them will die before the end of the 'season'.
And with Miss M and Superboy, i really thought she was gona tell him what she saw in Kaldur's mind but with his surpirse when Nightwing told him and Lagon, i guess they discussed something else.. >.> wonder what.
have most of you heard that this ep and the next one this week are both 'unoffical' a 2-parter?

Cheery Sweetheart

User Image

Green Beetle: I had honestly stopped being suspicious until that very last moment of the episode... I feel like Bart realized something... Maybe Green's not intentionally doing anything, but then again, that IS what happened last season, so I agree with you, I doubt they'd repeat themselves.

Also, it looks like The Reach has "plans" (or something) involving Ty, Static, and Stephanie. Though it makes me wonder about Stephanie, seeing as they're messing with meta-genes and, if I remember correctly, she didn't have any powers in the comics...? (around the time when she was Robin was really the only time I read comics like that, but I still don't really remember.) Still, I squeed when I saw on the credits that that was her.

What I'm sort of worried about is if Psimon wakes up before Miss M is done fixing Kaldur. From what Megan said about how long it would take, and from what Artemis said about how long the toxin would last... it could be an issue. For all we know, Artemis has thought about it but Psimon will have a way to get out of it sooner.

Interesting, though, about the "unofficial 2-parter". And yeah, omg Deathstroke~

Edit: Saw the news about the show getting cancelled. There are petitions to get it back, but... I think the best thing for the show would be some sort of alternate distribution system. I feel like this show isn't right for what they want from a Saturday morning cartoon (i.e. toy sales). The only question, I guess, is what exactly that would be.

But anyway,
here's the petition to save the show. Everyone reading this should sign it.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NOOOOOO.. dont you dare cancel it. I mean even if the show isnt popular with the toy market.. and lets face it, in the ecomny not alot of toys are making it.. so what? It IS a popular show. Either the time block is wrong or something else. But i know its popular. If they want, try moving it to Adult Swim! I mean they move Thundercats and its not even having new eps. Cut off one of the Inyasha's and take off Thundercats and put in YJ and GL. >.> and i hate the idea for Teen Titans Go. A comedic? really? thats what the kids what? As a little short ep inbetween the series, its okay, but a 30min show.. im gona barf.

Okay, on to the show. IT ROCKED The idea of Deathstroke is great, esp as a rival to Sportsmaster? O.O what if that is how Artimus is killed? Not by the 'light' but by Sportsmaster thinking she's Black Manta's son's alley? >_< im too excited and i will damn who ever is responsible for the cancel.. DC or CN.

As for Psimon and Miss M *shrugs* its hard to say what will happen. Probably the way you said it, he'll wake up and maybe reveal.. and then Miss M will have to realize.. her powers CAN be used for bad, but they can be used for good if used right.

Green Beatle *shurgs* im not gona touch that.. too many questions and what/ifs. But the idea of the Reach.. damn i wana know how that turns out, esp if my hopes are correct.. Darkside/Apcoylpse is invovled too.

Anyone knows when the 'last' epside will be?

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah cartoon network seems to have the idea of killing shows that don't sell well when it comes to toy. I think this is what happened with thundercats. Problem is the toys are not that great. I have seen them in stores if they wanted they to sell one would think the action figures would be more moveable.

I dont think prisom can do much harm. Sure he can that tigress is artimis, but unless he can show the proof and have the dart that hit him it would become he said she said. Black manta might be more enclined to believe the person that came up with a plan to undo the damage done to aqualad.

On a side note I watched a clip from an old episode and it gave me an idea on how tula died. I assume on a mission she moved someone out of harms way and ended up getting killed in the process.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I havnt even seen action figures a like Walmart. Unless they have a deal with Toysrus or something.. i just havnt seen them, nor have i seen any Thundercats. ANd i really dont think action figures are even really selling now. Legos and such are.. i mean atleast then you can have 'settings' and such. With action figures, its just the figure itself.

There might be doubt, but from what i understand, Pisom is pretty 'respected' by his fellow villans so if he says something, they'd definintly detain her. ANd i wonder, can he actually read her mind? If so then he'll know to take off the charm and then BAM, its all out there.

THey did say there would be a game coming out, one of the things that might be shown in the game was the death of tula.. but i think the game isnt gona happen nnow, esp if the show IS cancled. All that might exist is the comics.. which would be a shame, but atleast it would be something

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Erik_Deadman
I havnt even seen action figures a like Walmart. Unless they have a deal with Toysrus or something.. i just havnt seen them, nor have i seen any Thundercats. ANd i really dont think action figures are even really selling now. Legos and such are.. i mean atleast then you can have 'settings' and such. With action figures, its just the figure itself.

There might be doubt, but from what i understand, Pisom is pretty 'respected' by his fellow villans so if he says something, they'd definintly detain her. ANd i wonder, can he actually read her mind? If so then he'll know to take off the charm and then BAM, its all out there.

THey did say there would be a game coming out, one of the things that might be shown in the game was the death of tula.. but i think the game isnt gona happen nnow, esp if the show IS cancled. All that might exist is the comics.. which would be a shame, but atleast it would be something

From what I've gathered, the toys only seemed to be available at Target. They were also really crappy looking too though so its no small wonder people didn't want them.

...That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas