Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Interesting Gaian

xAliceJae
Safire vampire
xAliceJae
Safire vampire
My fav. Character would be Megan,altough she can be extremely annoying when she says her catch phrase in almost every episode. The second cool character i think would be aqualad or whatever his name is....somehow he reminds me of cyborg from teen titans.

The why behind her saying it all the time was covered in "Image". emotion_bigheart

I want the next episode alreadyyyy.
(But not the leaked ones in Portuguese. >_> )

Ohh, i see, i stopped at episode 10..... i cant wait til the good new episodes come out though too >.<

You need to watch more of it!
Megan's my favorite of the girls and the episodes really start to delve a lot more into their personalities (especially Megan's from the ones I've been able to see...). I love ittt. <3

The next episode centers around Artemis, I think.

Yea i know XP, ill start watching tomorow, btw...isnt Artemis kinda like a suspicous character,becuase remember when red arrow warned her not to get near or hurt his friends...si he mustve known some sorta secret about her...and from what rumors say, i heard the Megan is also on the bad side,but i dont know whats really going on.

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
whee
krn cholo
Safire vampire
My fav. Character would be Megan,altough she can be extremely annoying when she says her catch phrase in almost every episode. The second cool character i think would be aqualad or whatever his name is....somehow he reminds me of cyborg from teen titans.

Yeah, I couldn't stand Megan when I started watching the series, but I got use to it for a while. I still very much hate it though.

I never minded M'gann's abuse of her catchphrase because I realized early on that she had learned human behavior from TV; but I admit I hadn't anticipated the Hello, Megan! thing, that was... bigger than I expected

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Personally, I like to see more of the relationship between Robin & Zatanna. And I would like to see Spoiler show up.

Dangerous Informer

SailorSanta
Needs mora Superboy in here:

cool

Can't wait to see if more ladies getting added to the team. wink

I love this video. =D
FreshFrankenstein
Momo The Strange
My theory is Roy/Red Arrow is the mole.

Or Robin.

No one would ever suspect them.

Eghast! Robin would do NO such thing! emotion_donotwant

Well I meant he would try doing the triple agent thing. But yeah, if Robin was the role that'd be so huge. XD
Okay this is a little bit off topic but I really needed a community who understands the show to help me out with this. I'm writing a fanfiction based off a prompt from Fanfiction.net's Young Justice Fanfiction Challenge Forum. It's not finished yet but this is what I have so far:

The prompt: Spiced Apple
The characters: Artemis, Kaldur'ahm
Random twist: A fur (or faux fur) coat
Sweet Like Apple Pie
When he walked toward the kitchen, he assumed the smell of spiced apple was coming from something M’gann was trying. Kaldur was surprised, as he entered the kitchen, to see Artemis with an apron on, licking a finger-full of batter to taste. There was a bit of flour smeared on her cheek and a bit of batter in her hair. Kaldur cleared his throat to notify her of his presence. Artemis turned with eyes widened in surprise. “Oh, eh… Hi,” she said with embarrassment in her tone.
“Hello, Artemis. What are you making?” Kaldur asked, politely.
“Anything and everything apple related,” she replied with a sigh of exhaustion. “And I’m not the only one. My friends Richard Grayson and Barbra Gordon are at Wayne manor baking about half of the stuff.” Kaldur nodded at her explanation.
“Why?” he questioned, sincerely confused. Artemis sighed again.
“It’s for a school thing. We have this benefit fashion show and the theme of the food is autumn. It’s when apples are ripe, I guess. The fashion theme is going to be elegance. I really don’t get rich people,” she commented.
“Is there anything I could do to help you?” Aqualad asked his teammate.

I have Artemis taking all the finished baked goods back to Wayne Manor with Kaldur's help. Richard will say he got news that someone dropped out of the show and a replacement was needed, giving Artemis a sapphire blue ankle-length cocktail dress, matching heels and faux fur coat to go with it.

My questions: is anyone out of character? Does it seem like something that could potentially happen (outside of an episode)? Is there anything that looks like it could be changed to make the story better?

Thanks in advance for the time and replies! (Please quote me if you're giving input, I'm all around Gaia and can't really focus on one thread for too long)

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Alie Valens

They seem in-character enough.

My only legitimate complaint is that d**k and Babs in Young Justice are still just freshmen at Gotham Academy while Arty is a sophomore. It would make more sense for her friend to be Bett Kane. I get why you used d**k, you need a way to get Artemis inside Wayne Manor. If that's the case then make Bett Artemis' friend, Babs Bett's friend, and then d**k just offered all the girls the use of his manor out of the trollness goodness of his heart.

EDIT:
Also, what's your penname on the ff.n forum? I'm RenkonNairu.
Renkon Root
Alie Valens

They seem in-character enough.

My only legitimate complaint is that d**k and Babs in Young Justice are still just freshmen at Gotham Academy while Arty is a sophomore. It would make more sense for her friend to be Bett Kane. I get why you used d**k, you need a way to get Artemis inside Wayne Manor. If that's the case then make Bett Artemis' friend, Babs Bett's friend, and then d**k just offered all the girls the use of his manor out of the trollness goodness of his heart.

EDIT:
Also, what's your penname on the ff.n forum? I'm RenkonNairu.

Well I was thinking it was a school-wide thing, they were on the food committee together and since they were the youngest/newest students, they got roped into baking while everyone else on the committee was like "we'll plan where everything goes and be lazy while our parents throw tons of money into the project."

TheAlieVee

Edit: Loved Emergence by the way =)

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Alie Valens
TheAlieVee

You wrote that oneshot for the sticky sweet challenge, "Bubblegum"! I loved that one. heart

Quote:
Edit: Loved Emergence by the way =)

Thank you. redface That's actually my favorite story that I've written so far.
Renkon Root
Alie Valens
TheAlieVee

You wrote that oneshot for the sticky sweet challenge, "Bubblegum"! I loved that one. heart

Thank you User Image I was very surprised with the reception it got after I posted it... still glow with pride and give a slight blush of embarrassment whenever I read the comments =)

Sweet As Apple Pie is for the Scent Challenge, have you tried that one?

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Alie Valens

No. I'm currently procrastinating on the Language of Flowers challenge and the He's MY Son challenge. And then I'm working on my own serialized fics, "Signals" and "Dog People".
Renkon Root
Alie Valens

No. I'm currently procrastinating on the Language of Flowers challenge and the He's MY Son challenge. And then I'm working on my own serialized fics, "Signals" and "Dog People".

I'm procrastinating too, on Sincerely's Fic request and the Cookbook Challenge, as well as trying to write two more chapters for my Danny Phantom fic... User Image

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Fan fiction can easily become an overwhelming addition.
Renkon Root

Fan fiction can easily become an overwhelming addition.

Especially when the addition is to my roleplays and work

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Well, I don't really role play, so I don't have to worry about that drain on my time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff