Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
As we look towards the upcoming ep(which i did see online when they never aired it but will happily watch it again), is anyone looking forward to a specific story/character, besides the main 'Light' story.
The Reach/Bumble Bee looks good, but then again i am a bit of a romantic at heart so Miss Martian and Superboy im eager to see how it takes.

Dangerous Visionary

Erik_Deadman
As we look towards the upcoming ep(which i did see online when they never aired it but will happily watch it again), is anyone looking forward to a specific story/character, besides the main 'Light' story.
The Reach/Bumble Bee looks good, but then again i am a bit of a romantic at heart so Miss Martian and Superboy im eager to see how it takes.

All those fan questions Greg won't answer. emotion_0A0 I kind of want more Flashbacks to show what happen within those five years and yeah how relationship changed over the years. Like Superman and Superboy's. Also the biggest thing that just doesn't seem right is the whole Jason Todd stuff. I'm sorry but its really annoys me that there's literally been three Robins in five years and one is totally dead. That seems really illogical for ANY Batman Idk which DCU we are talking about. Plus why the ******** couldn't Jason be Robin this time!? We never get to see Jason as Robin. He's always DEAD! emotion_donotwant

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Miss-dark8607
Erik_Deadman

All those fan questions Greg won't answer. emotion_0A0 I kind of want more Flashbacks to show what happen within those five years and yeah how relationship changed over the years. Like Superman and Superboy's. Also the biggest thing that just doesn't seem right is the whole Jason Todd stuff. I'm sorry but its really annoys me that there's literally been three Robins in five years and one is totally dead. That seems really illogical for ANY Batman Idk which DCU we are talking about. Plus why the ******** couldn't Jason be Robin this time!? We never get to see Jason as Robin. He's always DEAD! emotion_donotwant

Awww.. why not? WHY GREG?!
Yeah, flashbacks would be great.. it was nice seeing Jamie get the scarb at the begninng.. and from what i can remember of the ep online.. its the same one, am i right? I mean on ign, they reposted their reviews and mentioned that they hoped CN/DC wouldnt but thought they might tone back some scenes, the beatdown on Wonder Girl and Miss M's brain destruction of the 'former' Aqua Lad.
I dont think you'll have ALOT of flashbacks, cause they are covering that in the comics of the show.. they arnt bad, little tidbits, but yeah.. on air it would be nicer.
As for Jason Todd, a 5 year stretch between Robin leaving to be Nightwing, getting Jason and then Jason dying, Bruce distraut and then getting Tim.. yeah that is a bit of a tight schedule.. i would like to see Jason come back as Red Mask.. maybe the Light will work that in.. after all, isnt the 'new' comic's take on Jason Todd coming back is from Ra's.. who is a member of the Light in the show?
Eh.. maybe it would be cool to see him as Robin in flashbacks.. but its hard to tell. As long as they dont bring in Damian for a LONG while,. i'll be cool with it. I mean, is there a Damian in Impulse's future?

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I was not to surprised by the five years of going through three robin at least not overly surprised. It would be a tight schedule, but if Jason's death was caused by him being impulsive like under the red hood movie he probably did not last to long. Which in theory means tim might not have been robin to long.

It would be great to see Damian at some point in the future.

Dangerous Visionary

Erik_Deadman

Yeah, flashbacks would be great.. it was nice seeing Jamie get the scarb at the begninng.. and from what i can remember of the ep online.. its the same one, am i right? I mean on ign, they reposted their reviews and mentioned that they hoped CN/DC wouldnt but thought they might tone back some scenes, the beatdown on Wonder Girl and Miss M's brain destruction of the 'former' Aqua Lad.
I dont think you'll have ALOT of flashbacks, cause they are covering that in the comics of the show.. they arnt bad, little tidbits, but yeah.. on air it would be nicer.
As for Jason Todd, a 5 year stretch between Robin leaving to be Nightwing, getting Jason and then Jason dying, Bruce distraut and then getting Tim.. yeah that is a bit of a tight schedule.. i would like to see Jason come back as Red Mask.. maybe the Light will work that in.. after all, isnt the 'new' comic's take on Jason Todd coming back is from Ra's.. who is a member of the Light in the show?
Eh.. maybe it would be cool to see him as Robin in flashbacks.. but its hard to tell. As long as they dont bring in Damian for a LONG while,. i'll be cool with it. I mean, is there a Damian in Impulse's future?

Yeah too many flashbacks would be killer but who knows what Greg and the gang has planned. According to some of the stuff I read last night on Tumblr things are about to get WORST so crying (Yeah just gonna drown in my feels) I don't think there's any super heroes in Impulse's future which is why it sucks so much. I think it that time line the Reach enslaved everyone and killed off the majority of the heroes. Hell really this series could end on a bittersweet or a massive downer.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I wish I could enjoy Young Justice, but Blue Beetle really ruins it for me. I don't know why, but I just REALLY hate Blue Beetle as a hero and a character.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Miss-dark8607
Erik_Deadman

Yeah too many flashbacks would be killer but who knows what Greg and the gang has planned. According to some of the stuff I read last night on Tumblr things are about to get WORST so crying (Yeah just gonna drown in my feels) I don't think there's any super heroes in Impulse's future which is why it sucks so much. I think it that time line the Reach enslaved everyone and killed off the majority of the heroes. Hell really this series could end on a bittersweet or a massive downer.

Yep, but a nice amount, a little backstory, is good. time will tell though. renewed for another season, etc. O.O get worst? well i imagine Artimus(sp) undercover gig might get more troublesome, will she be forced to REALLY fight others to hide her and Kaldur's cover. What about her family, last we heard Sports master and her sister are looking at taking revenge on Black Manta and Kaldur.
Yeah, your probably right about Impluse's future. I doubt that will come true, but time will see. Another future hero to come out of it maybe? Yeah, the Reach did enslave, white Blue Beatle was all Mr. Bad Guy. Though i do wonder if Darkside will play in the show, i mean Gorden G Goffery is his go to guy for causing spirits to dampen before invasions and such.

@MixMaster: If one person has 'ruined' it for me, it was Lagoon Boy. but im curious to see where 'that' will go, he, Miss Martian and Superboy. With Blue, with Impulse's almost 'tag along', i kinda like Blue even more. and the sight of an Evil Blue Beatle in the future barking at an enslaved Impulse.. kinda peaked my interest. Does Impulse harbor no ill will toward Blue?
A question...or few I have.

in spoiler tags justtttt in case.
So, in "Cornered", Jaime requests that they remove the scarab from him because of the future Blue Beetle destroying s**t.

but that Blue Beetle was all buff like the Black Beetle, wasn't he? Jaime's scarab just seems to be like a form-fitting suit thing. So my brain's assuming that's how the Black Beetle works too, so Black is like...Superman-buff under the beetle.

So future Blue can't be the same as Jaime since The Reach needed to remove the Scarab in the first place to gain control over it again with a reboot, didn't they?

So...Impulse Future Blue Beetle =/= Jaime?
Wouldn't removing the Scarab be what The Reach wants?

I AM SO SORRY THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I tapeed it and will watch later, but i saw bits and pieces of it. First off, the blue in the future is in the WAY future. So it may not be Jaime.. but even still its a future where Impulse is from and he is the grandson of the Flash, so that could easily mean Jamie is transformed and bulked out in the future. Impulse seems to act like they are one in the same. Its just hard to saw, i mean in the last eps they were going to remove the scarb and they said it'll probably kill Jaime so most likely they arent one in the same.

As for what the Reach wants? well the Heros could remove it and either try and destroy it or lock it away.. but yeah it'll probably cause Jaime a lot of pain and my guess is Impulse will convince Jaime that he doesnt have to be the future bad beatle.

And no need to be sorry, good questions and good thoughts.

One of my own, back in the last ep Kaldur was 'taken out'.. but what if Black Manta tries to reive him.. or he is revied by what other means.. and he doenst remember that he's a double agent?
Miss-dark, you said Greg had some dark stuff planned, right? Wouldnt it be really dark/wicked if that happened? Kaldur IS bad, not just pretending to me?
Erik_Deadman
I tapeed it and will watch later, but i saw bits and pieces of it. First off, the blue in the future is in the WAY future. So it may not be Jaime.. but even still its a future where Impulse is from and he is the grandson of the Flash, so that could easily mean Jamie is transformed and bulked out in the future. Impulse seems to act like they are one in the same. Its just hard to saw, i mean in the last eps they were going to remove the scarb and they said it'll probably kill Jaime so most likely they arent one in the same.

As for what the Reach wants? well the Heros could remove it and either try and destroy it or lock it away.. but yeah it'll probably cause Jaime a lot of pain and my guess is Impulse will convince Jaime that he doesnt have to be the future bad beatle.

One of my own, back in the last ep Kaldur was 'taken out'.. but what if Black Manta tries to reive him.. or he is revied by what other means.. and he doenst remember that he's a double agent?
Miss-dark, you said Greg had some dark stuff planned, right? Wouldnt it be really dark/wicked if that happened? Kaldur IS bad, not just pretending to me?

My boyfriend & I were talking about the Kaldur issue. 4laugh He thinks actually evil Aqualad sounds funnnnn, especially with Artemis kinda..."trapped" on the evil side.
...but if it leads to Kaldur dying, I'll be sad. sad

I'm wondering if without Impulse's intervention, Jaime died that day instead of being rescued? surprised

Lola Reaper's Husband

Dangerous Lover

7,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xAliceJae
Erik_Deadman

My boyfriend & I were talking about the Kaldur issue. 4laugh He thinks actually evil Aqualad sounds funnnnn, especially with Artemis kinda..."trapped" on the evil side.
...but if it leads to Kaldur dying, I'll be sad. sad

I'm wondering if without Impulse's intervention, Jaime died that day instead of being rescued? surprised

Well it makes a good story plot, thats for sure. I mean nearly everyone else believes he's evil.. even Kid Flash is and i think Nightwing is a little worried. But yeah, Artemis is trapped, what does she do? But i do hope Aqualad makes it.. though i am seeing he'll scarfice himself. I dotn think they'll have him rejoin the team.

Its possible. Im trying to think about all the things that might have changed, might have happened. Flash would be dead without Impulse, we know that for sure.

Ofcourse Miss Martian knows the truth, will she tell Superboy and they confront Nightwing but no one else? Might make Lagoonboy wonder whats going on and a bit angry with Superboy.

So much is going on. O.o though from what i did see of it already, Mal doesnt have any abilities. I know who he is suppose to be.. but has he lost his abilites?

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
And so it has been and so it is written,
On the doorway to paradise...

Not really sure why but this episode just really didn't do anything for me. The part with Mal dressed as Guardian was pretty cool but other than that this one kinda fell flat for me. It felt more like padding rather than something actually important to the story.

...That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The episode seemed more like it was the ground work for bigger plot points like the reach turning the common people against based on the idea that they revealed the existence of the watch tower. Along with the new heroes like static shock.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Darthwin Sonuba
The episode seemed more like it was the ground work for bigger plot points like the reach turning the common people against based on the idea that they revealed the existence of the watch tower. Along with the new heroes like static shock.

And so it has been and so it is written,
On the doorway to paradise...

Yeah, I can kind of agree with that. I'm just not sure they really needed to spend an entire episode on that. We've already gotten the sense that the people are starting to become suspicious of the League and there was that bit at the end of the last episode with G. Gordon Godffrey talking about how the Reach are "doing it right". This episode just felt like they were really trying to drive that point home, but they really didn't need a whole episode to do that.

...That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Interesting Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out