Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 > >>

My theory is Roy/Red Arrow is the mole.

Or Robin.

No one would ever suspect them.

6,875 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
has anyone noticed that the flash and kid flash share the same character in this show, they both are the wally west versions (notice the flash's lighting rods on his mask), i winder if the developers did this to have a plot or just cuz they liked wally's version of the flash costume
firefury666
has anyone noticed that the flash and kid flash share the same character in this show, they both are the wally west versions (notice the flash's lighting rods on his mask), i winder if the developers did this to have a plot or just cuz they liked wally's version of the flash costume
If you look at the designs for Robin's costume as well, it mimics Tim Drake's when he really d**k Grayson. They took a lot of liberties with the characters, as you can tell none of the original members of Young Justice besides Superboy made it from the comic. Kid Flash's costume design with the goggles came from Bart's being Impulse. The continuity with the characters ages are pretty messed up, technically d**k would be older than all team members in the show, while he's portrayed as the youngest.
I saw "Image"! 4laugh
...spoiler if you're still somehow not aware about Miss Martian's background...?

Question for people who have followed DC for a much longer time than me...
Aren't White Martians physically similar to Green Martians...? Or does that idea just change regularly? I remember when I was looking this stuff up, they definitely didn't look like what M'gann really looks like in YJ.

I freaking LOVE this series. And it's so hard to choose a favorite character; I love them ALL. xD;

Distinct Citizen

Well when I looked it up on wiki, White Martians do look like what M'gann's true form is.

Oh man. "Image" was such a great episode it's ridiculous. Loved getting a little deeper into M'gann's character. Why'd it have to end on a cliffhanger!?
I hated the latest episode. I liked the development for Megan, but the whole Beast Boy thing wasn't needed. I'm already not liking that these characters are older than him and now we're supposed to believe he became Beast Boy and turned green from a white martian's blood? Not only would that allow him more shapeshifting abilities beyond animals, but it doesn't explain the green. I would've rather he be introduced in Doom Patrol.
feudalkit
Well when I looked it up on wiki, White Martians do look like what M'gann's true form is.

Oh man. "Image" was such a great episode it's ridiculous. Loved getting a little deeper into M'gann's character. Why'd it have to end on a cliffhanger!?

*shrugs*
the images I found a few months back just had red & white martians looking like Martian Manhunter...just a different color. I think it was from the actual YJ wiki, maybe that's why. >_>
xAliceJae
feudalkit

*shrugs*
the images I found a few months back just had red & white martians looking like Martian Manhunter...just a different color. I think it was from the actual YJ wiki, maybe that's why. >_>
They portrayed the white martians accurately from the comics, just google white martian and you'll see.

Questionable Conversationalist

There will never be enough Kaldur love, poor gorgeous gill boy needs more fans </3

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Milady Alluca
There will never be enough Kaldur love, poor gorgeous gill boy needs more fans </3

Agreed. He has such great character potential but but he's so soft-spoken and, well, bland that he's overshadowed by the other characters. Its hard for viewers (especially the younger viewer) to relate to him because he's so much more mature, rational and thinking than the other members of the Team.

Questionable Conversationalist

Renkon Root
Milady Alluca

Agreed. He has such great character potential but but he's so soft-spoken and, well, bland that he's overshadowed by the other characters. Its hard for viewers (especially the younger viewer) to relate to him because he's so much more mature, rational and thinking than the other members of the Team.

True, he didn't exactly seem to have a tsunami-size fan-following before the show like a couple other characters did. And I definitely forget just who Young Justice is targetted towards age-group-wise. I just can't see how not everyone is swooning for that smooth voice of his though haha.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Milady Alluca
True, he didn't exactly seem to have a tsunami-size fan-following before the show like a couple other characters did. And I definitely forget just who Young Justice is targetted towards age-group-wise. I just can't see how not everyone is swooning for that smooth voice of his though haha.

Well, he was a pretty small-time character in the comics prior to all the DC re-boots (comparatively speaking, of course). To be completely honest, I didn't know Jackson Hyde (Kaldur) actually existed before CN's Young Justice until a friend of mine called me a disgrace and linked me to his Wiki page. I honestly thought the character had been created FOR the new YJ cartoon. Derp. User Image So, that kinda explains his weak fan-base prior to the show.

As for now that its airing... its hard for an obscure character like him to complete with big names like d**k Grayson and Wally West that have been part of the franchise since the Silver Age.

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Renkon Root
Milady Alluca

Well, he was a pretty small-time character in the comics prior to all the DC re-boots (comparatively speaking, of course). To be completely honest, I didn't know Jackson Hyde (Kaldur) actually existed before CN's Young Justice until a friend of mine called me a disgrace and linked me to his Wiki page. I honestly thought the character had been created FOR the new YJ cartoon. Derp. User Image So, that kinda explains his weak fan-base prior to the show.

As for now that its airing... its hard for an obscure character like him to complete with big names like d**k Grayson and Wally West that have been part of the franchise since the Silver Age.

Actually Kaldur WAS created for the show. Geoff Johns is one of the creative advisers from DC, now when the show was in development he liked the Character so much he decided to include him in the comics, but that's not his native ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff