Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 > >>

YinYangSpider
Creativerealms
Too bad Barbra is Batgirl. Well maybe she will get paralyzed (Man that sounds mean)
Forgetting the paralyzing comment, who did you want Batgirl to be? Personally, I rather see Spoiler on the team.

My favorite Batgirl is Cassandra Kain. Hell I would take her as Black Bat. For Steph yeah I like her better as Spoiler.

Well I can still dream for a Bat-family cartoon.

Intellectual Lunatic

Creativerealms
I am sure we will be getting lots of flashbacks over the course of the next 20 episodes and all our questions about these last five years will be answered.

I wonder if there is a Jason Todd running around as Red Hood in this world. Too bad Barbra is Batgirl. Well maybe she will get paralyzed (Man that sounds mean)
It's not mean. It happened originally so why not

Intellectual Lunatic

FreshFrankenstein
Watched the new episode... The 5 years thing into the future totally took me off guard.There wasn't really any closure on the last episode or this one. I have mixed emotions about this new beginnings episode - mainly because I have sentimental feelings over the original squad and also because the storyline totally jumped off the cliff. Seriously - 5 years into the future and no closure?

Plus, I have so many unanswered questions! Why did M'gnan break up with Superboy? Where is Artemis and Wally? How did Robin get buff that fast in 5 years? (seriously? Can he give me any tips on how to pack on that muscle?) Any thoughts on what might happen in the next episode? I'm hoping they'll bring back some stroyline-info on what happened to: Cadmus Roy, Artemis, Wally, and the real Roy, and Kaldur.

No offense, but I always hate it when the they pair the minorities up with the only other minorites. The main reason for diversity is so the show can be diverse in everything! Including relationships! I mean really? Come on people! For example: Just because I happen to be Asian doesn't mean I only date Asian people. cat_scream I am so frustrated right now. I'm not trying to be political, but when I see minorities in tv shows I get excited only to be disappointed because the relationships are dictated by race. cat_emo
Robin went from 13 to 18. Of course he'd get buff.

Intellectual Lunatic

Darthwin Sonuba
Saw the new episode.

The whole five years into the future caught me by surprise though. It is nice to see that the team expanded. Though it would be nice to see what happened over the course of the five year gap at some point in the near futre or in other seasons.
expect a ton of flashbacks:/

Intellectual Lunatic

Darthwin Sonuba
I assume the light is still arround since the whole alien problem was their doing. The real Roy is probably still in some tank on ice while they plan when to use him.

No idea on clone red arrow though, but he eitether went solo again and is hunting for the real speedy or is with the leauge and was on mission at the time.

With the team growing large enough to have squads my guess is any member that was not seen was probably off doing something else unless it is mentioned that they left the team. Since this episode focused more on the gamma squad I would think that future episodes will show some of the other members.

The only thing that seems odd for the new season is the large time skip that brings a lot of confusion regarding certain changes though I am hoping we get to see flash backs or that season 2 plans to just give an intial glimpse into the future and continues from where season one left off later.
I'm thinking Red Arrow (clone) becomes Red Hood

Intellectual Lunatic

Vartox
I don't really know how to feel about a time skip happening immediately. On one hand I'm glad to see Nightwing and Tim but on the other I really miss Artemis and Wally and I'm not crazy about some of the new members. I can't wait to see what happened to the four that weren't mentioned at all.

I missed the first 15 minutes but I read Tim Curry voiced Godfrey? I guess they're going to do an apokolips storyline this season omg
This Robin is for sure Tim? (I might've missed them say his name i guess) Also, i don't think I saw Aqualad either, did you?

Intellectual Lunatic

YinYangSpider
It is sad to see Miss Martian & Superboy no longer a couple. They were really cute together & had has great chemistry. But when I first saw Wonder Girl, I thought 'Okay...are they going to hook up Superboy with Wonder girl now?'

I like the fact that they put in Tim Drake. He's always been my favorite Robin. But I'll admit this. When I first saw Robin & Nightwing together, I thought why did they pick Damian as the new Robin.

I'm hoping for some flashbacks to explain the five year gap. It is confusing since we don't know the back story of the current team, but I just figure the creators something in mind & we just have to wait for it. Hopefully not too long like they been known to do.
Wouldn't it suck though if we lost Tim and Barbara(batgirl) got paralyzed in the same season.

Versatile Receiver

kay2kay
Vartox
I don't really know how to feel about a time skip happening immediately. On one hand I'm glad to see Nightwing and Tim but on the other I really miss Artemis and Wally and I'm not crazy about some of the new members. I can't wait to see what happened to the four that weren't mentioned at all.

I missed the first 15 minutes but I read Tim Curry voiced Godfrey? I guess they're going to do an apokolips storyline this season omg
This Robin is for sure Tim? (I might've missed them say his name i guess) Also, i don't think I saw Aqualad either, did you?
Yeah they specifically referred to him as Tim. And no, I don't think they showed Aqualad, Artemis, Wally or Roy at all.

Intellectual Lunatic

Vartox
kay2kay
Vartox

Yeah they specifically referred to him as Tim. And no, I don't think they showed Aqualad, Artemis, Wally or Roy at all.
gonk

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
kay2kay
Creativerealms
I am sure we will be getting lots of flashbacks over the course of the next 20 episodes and all our questions about these last five years will be answered.

I wonder if there is a Jason Todd running around as Red Hood in this world. Too bad Barbra is Batgirl. Well maybe she will get paralyzed (Man that sounds mean)

While I am no expert on the dc multiverse, but didn't that only occur in the main dc time line earth 1 and I think it was mentioned that young justice takes place on earth -13. Though I could be wrong on that though.

Intellectual Lunatic

Darthwin Sonuba
kay2kay
Creativerealms

While I am no expert on the dc multiverse, but didn't that only occur in the main dc time line earth 1 and I think it was mentioned that young justice takes place on earth -13. Though I could be wrong on that though.
If huntress in in a wheelchair, what's the big deal about batgirl? meh.
kay2kay
Darthwin Sonuba
kay2kay
Creativerealms

It seems as though they combined Huntress and Tigress character using some Bab's background. Besides, in the comics Batgirl is Bab's again. I don't think they'll use her being paralyzed in this world for that reason, I also think she's too young to be Oracle in the show. It just makes sense that Batgirl would be Barbara since we did see her in a few episodes last season. I know we have other Batgirl's in the comics, but I've always been a fan of Barbara being her since I have a thing for red heads.

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
kay2kay
Darthwin Sonuba
kay2kay
Creativerealms

I never said it was a big deal. I am only saying that events that occur in the main comics aka earth 1 does not exactly dictate it occuring for young justice also. It could happen or it might not. Look at batman beyound for example she got to retire and not get paralyzed.

Intellectual Lunatic

Darthwin Sonuba
kay2kay
Darthwin Sonuba
kay2kay
Creativerealms

I never said it was a big deal. I am only saying that events that occur in the main comics aka earth 1 does not exactly dictate it occuring for young justice also. It could happen or it might not. Look at batman beyound for example she got to retire and not get paralyzed.
I didn't mean that specifically at you sweatdrop i meant it like generally, "what's the big deal?" because everyone seems so against her being paralyzed at some point in this version
kay2kay
Vartox

d**k at one point in the episode called him Tim.

Anyway people need to wait and see I know that Wally and Artemis are showing up soon. Really the questions will be answered over the course of this season. The five year time jump is a risk and really I have faith they will do a good job handling it.

I love the Jamie Blue Beetle and so seeing him on the team is great, I never heard of this Lagoon Boy but so far he's interesting. So far Tim Drake's Robin is almost identical to d**k's Robin was in this show so no comment yet. The rest of the team I have no opinion of one way or the other.

About the Barbara thing I like Barbara Gordon and it feels mean to wish she was paralyzed just so I can see other characters I like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff