Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite character of the team?

Robin (Tim Drake) 0.15837104072398 15.8% [ 35 ]
Lagoon Boy 0.0090497737556561 0.9% [ 2 ]
Bat Girl 0.054298642533937 5.4% [ 12 ]
Superboy 0.19909502262443 19.9% [ 44 ]
Miss Martian 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 18 ]
Blue Beetle 0.16289592760181 16.3% [ 36 ]
Wonder Girl 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Beast Boy 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 17 ]
Bumblebee 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 13 ]
Impulse 0.12217194570136 12.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 221 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Humorist

16,800 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Alie Valens
Oh my gods! Finale was absolutely fantastic... I love how it wrapped everything from the season up but also left room for the next season to begin with the last question.
Who else absolutely loved the New Years kisses!
Although I'm not sure I'll be shipping AquaRoquet (just guessing how her hero name is spelled since her namr is Raquel)
NYKisses seemed to drop outa no where just for cute sake. Which they were, cute. Roquet(why not) seems to have been added to the group just for Aqualad. I've never heard of her before and her part in the story seems,,, tacked on. But I like her voice being the same as Taranee, so,,, 4laugh

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So glad that we only have to wait a week for the next season, idk if I could handle any sort of long break in between episodes ;A;
ImKagetsu
Alie Valens
Oh my gods! Finale was absolutely fantastic... I love how it wrapped everything from the season up but also left room for the next season to begin with the last question.
Although I'm not sure I'll be shipping AquaRoquet (just guessing how her hero name is spelled since her namr is Raquel)
NYKisses seemed to drop outa no where just for cute sake. Which they were, cute. Roquet(why not) seems to have been added to the group just for Aqualad. I've never heard of her before and her part in the story seems,,, tacked on. But I like her voice being the same as Taranee, so,,, 4laugh

The same voice actress as Taranee? Roquet got just a little bit cooler towards me

The New Years Kisses were probably partially fanservice.
xAliceJae
Alie Valens

It was cute, but it was kinda...weird? I like Zatanna/Robin, but maybe I'm just not observant enough. It seemed out of place a little bit.
It was still cute though. 4laugh

&apparently, her name's just "Rocket". No special spelling. I'm waiting on more episodes to determine if Kaldur&Rocket seem...good.
d**k kinda gave her the "you're cute" look when the first introduced her. Plus she's worked with them before

Wealthy Capitalist

Does anyone know if Batgirl (Barbra Gordan) is going to be joining Young Justice any time soon?

cat_mrgreen
FreshFrankenstein
Does anyone know if Batgirl (Barbra Gordan) is going to be joining Young Justice any time soon?

cat_mrgreen

We don't even know if Barbra is going to be Batgirl... Bette Kane might end up being her. Though Barbra is a favorite to be Batgirl since she is so well known by the Batman fandom, as far as I know.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Bette Kane was the first Batgirl and since they took the time to insert her into the series, if we are gonna get a Batgirl, I think it would be her before its Babs.

Quotable Poster

☆彡
Hi all. :3

Not necessarily; true Bette was the first, but since they're on a different version of Earth, nothing they do has to be canon with the other versions. Besides, Barbara's in the series too, and she seems to be the more well-known of the two batgirls. (It took me awhile to realize Bette was the other Batgirl; I always think of Barbara first)

I'm curious to see who else they add; I know they wanted to have Wondergirl originally, and now that they've finally got the ok to add her in she should show up sooner or later. I wonder who else will be added in.

I have to say though, I kind of don't like the increasing numbers of the team; I feel like they barely even had time to fully present the original team and their back-stories and such. It's also hard to keep track of some many characters, or really care about them like I do the others (partially because they can't get as much attention due to all the other people on screen, but also because what attention they do get is just taking away from my favorite's time).

I mean, I like Zatana alright, and I'm actually pretty fond of Rocket, but it's just that, now they're already up to eight members, and even when they only had six they still had to leave certain characters out of episodes.

I think it would be better if they did like a "Titans East" thing with it, like they did in Teen Titans, where there was a second team, still working together but located in a different place, and still sort of doing there own thing.

I guess I'm happy with the members that are on the team now; that's why I think it's unnecessary to keep adding more on.
I really started young justice because of Greg Weisman being the writer for it, bit he is the co-writter and some of the episodes are kind of throwing me off. I miss when cartoons had little to no romance.

The one ship I'm really on is M'gann and Conner, I think they are cute together and they make the most sense. Even though he is like, 6 months old. Lol. If you can get past the huge age difference.

Other then that, I am not caring much for any more romance. Some of it may be cute, but other then that it seems randomly interjected and it's not pleasant. Romance takes it's own complex story arcs and I really wanted to focus on Co-op plot lines.

Of all the romance arcs, I'm not looking forward to seeing a Rocket and Kal ship float. It's feels kind of forced and needed, when it really isn't. I get it, he needs some lovin, but that doesn't mean bring in a new character to fill that up. If it is done well, I'll leave it a lone. However, I feel like all the romantic arcs won't be getting the time they really need to be well done.

I'm already having issues with Robin and Zatana, and none of us seeing any interactions besides the kiss this last episode. Not even about her father becoming DR. Faith. I feel like Artemis and Wallie need a heart to heart about all those secrets. And I was hoping more about Conner addressing some possible issues with M'gann. So the whole NY kiss felt very: Hey, we won't address all the previous stuff going on and end it in some cheesy way.
Teadum

☆彡
Hi all. :3

Not necessarily; true Bette was the first, but since they're on a different version of Earth, nothing they do has to be canon with the other versions. Besides, Barbara's in the series too, and she seems to be the more well-known of the two batgirls. (It took me awhile to realize Bette was the other Batgirl; I always think of Barbara first)

I'm curious to see who else they add; I know they wanted to have Wondergirl originally, and now that they've finally got the ok to add her in she should show up sooner or later. I wonder who else will be added in.

I have to say though, I kind of don't like the increasing numbers of the team; I feel like they barely even had time to fully present the original team and their back-stories and such. It's also hard to keep track of some many characters, or really care about them like I do the others (partially because they can't get as much attention due to all the other people on screen, but also because what attention they do get is just taking away from my favorite's time).

I mean, I like Zatana alright, and I'm actually pretty fond of Rocket, but it's just that, now they're already up to eight members, and even when they only had six they still had to leave certain characters out of episodes.

I agree with the unnecessary need in adding so many characters, I think it will result in a lot of unfinished story arcs.

I think it would be better if they did like a "Titans East" thing with it, like they did in Teen Titans, where there was a second team, still working together but located in a different place, and still sort of doing there own thing.

I guess I'm happy with the members that are on the team now; that's why I think it's unnecessary to keep adding more on.

They will also add two more characters for season two:

Blue Beetles and Aqualads sidekick.
Alie Valens

Agreed, especially with so many confirmed characters joining the cast it feels like a forced pairing.

Humorist

16,800 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FreshFrankenstein

cat_mrgreen
Just guessing because I don't float the other sites anymore like others seem to. But I'd think not. The characters for YJ feel like a heavy dose of JLU with (what I see) at least a nod toward Teen Titans, especially the villains. Bab's wasn't in either series..

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
What was that about Batgirl? Sure looks like Babs to me, although I agree with the comments, she seems a bit older.

Edit: I should also add that I officially don't think Young Justice could get any more awesome. Even if some of the new characters they've shown don't end up joining the team, just having them in the show is great.
The show has amazing writing, but I agree with previous statements that the new team members seem forced. They just throw new characters on us and it's been happening since the first episodes with Miss Martian popping up out of nowhere after Superboy joined the team. I just don't understand why they couldn't give us more backstory and ease the members on us instead of them just showing up in the cave automatically joining. I think Zatanna had the best introduction on the team.

For the previews of next episode, it looks like there is a sort of "Titans East" team at work. Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle and Bumblebee all seem to be fighting a group of villains. I think there was another red hero, but I couldn't get a good look at him.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I dunno, I feel like the only really forced intros on the team were Miss Martian and Artemis, but at the same time, we all knew they were going to be there eventually because of the opening of the show and all the internet promos and whatnot. And with the whole plotline of there being a mole on the team, I feel like it made sense that we didn't get backstory intro's for those two until later on.

As for Zatana and Rocket? There was foreshadowing for both of them joining the team before hand. Zatana had the obvious story stuff going on and Rocket was shown for two two episodes before she got introduced. And with Icon joining the league, it seems pretty natual that his sidekick would join the team.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff