Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

rhetina

It's not the same if Spongebob isn't voicing Raimundo.

Tom Kenny did Raimundo justice. On that note, I heard Eric Bauza is taking up the role of the Dragon of the Wind. I couldn't find much to go on but if the guy can voice Rodolfo Rivera and Marvin the Martian (El Tigre and The Looney Toons Show respectively), I guess he's pretty versatile. I would go on and complain about the voice actors and actresses changing, but I won't cross that until I get a legitimate sample of each. Which probably won't come around until 2013.

I think the only real and or petty concerns I have are over the new characters and Dojo being yellow. I'm always iffy with new guys, but apparently Ping-Pong is just a smaller Omi with glasses and has just as much of an ego (Like the Water Dragon's wasn't enough) and Shadow seems like something out of a god-awful Mary Sue fic.

But Dojo = yellow? Oi.

Also it seems despite the shown character designs, Rai will be keeping his Shoku Warrior title. This pleases me.

(Can anyone confirm that rumor going around about the air date being April 8th?)

Bashful Seeker

HalfDemonCali
Tom Kenny did Raimundo justice. On that note, I heard Eric Bauza is taking up the role of the Dragon of the Wind. I couldn't find much to go on but if the guy can voice Rodolfo Rivera and Marvin the Martian (El Tigre and The Looney Toons Show respectively), I guess he's pretty versatile. I would go on and complain about the voice actors and actresses changing, but I won't cross that until I get a legitimate sample of each. Which probably won't come around until 2013.

I think the only real and or petty concerns I have are over the new characters and Dojo being yellow. I'm always iffy with new guys, but apparently Ping-Pong is just a smaller Omi with glasses and has just as much of an ego (Like the Water Dragon's wasn't enough) and Shadow seems like something out of a god-awful Mary Sue fic.

But Dojo = yellow? Oi.

Also it seems despite the shown character designs, Rai will be keeping his Shoku Warrior title. This pleases me.

(Can anyone confirm that rumor going around about the air date being April 8th?)

User ImageAs if Ping-Pong's design wasn't as Asian enough, it's like they needed his name as a safe conformation.....

Not digging the yellow Dojo.

As long as Rai is still a sassy Brazilian, I think I'll live.

Thank goodness Tara Strong being Canadian. At least they kept our little cue ball the same.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Seriously? I used to watch that show when I was a young teenager.

User Image
I used to love this show, why have they decided to bring it back and will the artists be different? or will it look and act the same?
Are they picking up where they left off or is it going to be advance with a un-shown time gap in the story so far?

Dapper Gaian

Xiaolin Showdown was a favorite of mine. Looking at the artwork that showed up on the websight is making me wonder if it'll be any good. But I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Wait, is this show dubbed or subbed?

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
A sequel to Xiaolin Showdown? I certainly hope it's coming to Cartoon Network.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Evil Chase Young? What?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I already don't like the fact that there are going to be 3D stuff, but Dojo's going to be yellow? *flips table* I officially WILL NOT watch the show.
Ugh, my favorite character is Jack Spicer, but his voice in this trailer is just...no.
Dovemanic
Ugh, my favorite character is Jack Spicer, but his voice in this trailer is just...no.

Tara Strong was just filling in♥ (if you haven't heard already)
I've come to accept the new designs-- I hope Jack is still-- well, you know-- Jack.
Glad Omi has the same voice♥
As quite a few others mentioned, I DO NOT LIKE how Dojo is now yellow.
Let's just hope there wasn't much of a personality change in anyone. C:
Anyways, I am pissmyself excited. I've waited my entire childhood for this moment. I hope they don't screw it up. (I miss it when the showdowns weren't computer generated-- personally I think they just became lazy with those-- but that's just me.) Even if it does suck, I'll stick with the show until the end. C:
Tacit Effigy
Wait, is this show dubbed or subbed?

It's an American cartoon.

Do we even know where this show will air in the USA? I mean if Cartoon Network gets it I fear the worst, I fear an early weekday spot with them getting though the show as quickly as they can. Honestly I'm hoping for Nicktoons, The Hub or Vortexx. Preferably Vortex since that will pretty much mean it returns to Kids WB (or the block that replaced Kids WB anyway)

If the Hub or Nicktoons get it I hope they also get the rights to the original series.

More and more the show is looking like an alternate universe. However this time the creator has complete control over the show. Maybe last time WB had some say in what she could and could not do. Maybe this will be closer to her vision of the show. Who knows.

Vicious Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Is the show really coming back? mrgreen
-Im guessing there will be two new elements Dark and Light?
-I hope they keep the same voice actors

Blessed Friend

7,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
aCYN
First of all does anyone remember this show?

FOUND THE PREVIEW biggrin DDDD

Here's the new website for Xiaolin Chronicles.

User Image

New designs

Oh my goodness! I loved that show! Everyday I'd come home from school and watch it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff